Liberty Resources Co. Has Been Sold.

Commercial Prospecting related Vendors are welcome to place "business cards" and links to their websites. Small amounts of commercial advertising and "special deals" is permitted.

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Liberty Resources Co. Has Been Sold.

Postby libertydave » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:27 pm

If you live in Western Washington you know that Liberty Resources Company has been been selling mining equipment around here since 1993 and we've always prided ourselves on providing great customer service. This winter we retired and have sold our business to a local enterprise...Black Jack's Detectors and Mining Equipment. They are located in downtown Renton, WA at 216 Wells Ave South. If you need new equipment or parts for your gear, please give them a chance for your business. Their phone number is 253-961-3095 and they have a website at...www.BlackJacksMetalDetectors.com

LD
libertydave

Re: Liberty Resources Co. Has Been Sold.

Postby russau » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:32 pm

thanks for the update Dave!
russau

Postby libertydave » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:49 pm

Ah...retirement is so sweet. While I wish the nice folks who purchased Liberty Resources all the best...now I can again go out and enjoy some gold prospecting. Cheers.

LD
libertydave

Postby russau » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:04 am

Yes retirement is nice! im on my 5th year of retirement from Boeing myself!
russau

Postby Hoser John » Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:22 am

Owning a brick and mortar store is horrendous. All day you sell stuff for folks to play whilst you slave all day and dream of what ya really want to do--go mining !!!!! Congratulations now enjoy-John 8-)
Hoser John

Return to Commercial Prospecting Vendors