Top Runner Sluice Classifier

Commercial Prospecting related Vendors are welcome to place "business cards" and links to their websites. Small amounts of commercial advertising and "special deals" is permitted.

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Top Runner Sluice Classifier

Postby nebraskadad » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:36 am

Guys,

I am pimping for a buddy who is building a piece of non-powered equipment.

He is my main prospecting buddy here in Nebraska. I put together a website for him and did some videos. If you got a few minutes to check it out.

Andy has been working on the design for about 4 years working the fines in Nebraska. It beats the heck out of bending over a bucket and classifier based on the
material moved, takes about 1/4 of the time to move the same amount of material.

it's legal in the Peoples Republik of Kalifornia as it is non-powered. Good for remote testing or quick classification.

http://thomascreek.net Top Runner Sluice Classifier (tm)

Don't normally pimp things. But I know the guy and the product. Thought I'd pass it along.
had fun with the videos, went out the last week of Oct and shot footage and compiled them before ICMJ ad came out.

Nebraskadad (rex).
nebraskadad

Re: Top Runner Sluice Classifier

Postby russau » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:21 pm

AHA! so thats what Andys been hideing out and doing! very good presentation and one heck of a nice peice of equipment!now i know why he wanted that sheetmetal break! i see you have the contact phone number but failed to give a suggested price on this! inquireing minds (even mine) want to know!
russau

Postby nebraskadad » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:34 pm

Russ,

I think it priced fairly, i Have seen this in action, and even in our fines in Nebraska it works great. I plan in taking it to CO next year instead of a sluice.
1. 40″x 10″TOP RUNNER (TR)
Primary screen choice of 1/4“hole or .117” hole stainless steel
Secondary Screen choice of 3/8“or 1/4” hole stainless steel

Please specify hole size . Choice of one primary and one secondary screen for single unit purchase.
Introductory price: $295.00 **Free Shipping 48 States*

2. 40”x10” TOP RUNNER Combo unit **BEST BARGAIN**
Comes with all four screens
Primary 1/4″
Primary .117″

Secondary 3/8″
Secondary 1/4″
Combo Price: $360.00 Free Shipping 48 states **

see Store Link:
http://thomascreek.net/?page_id=12
nebraskadad

Postby Hoser John » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:02 am

:twisted: EVERYTHING IS ILLEGAL NOW IN KALIF--except being queer,illegal or a environutz---John :evil:
Hoser John

Postby nebraskadad » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:14 am

John, you forgot weed isn't it legal in the PROK (Peoples Republik of Kalifornia) as well?
nebraskadad

Postby Shoya » Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:15 pm

Rex, thanks for "pimping" my sluice over here, ya know what they say in the hood "pimping aint easy". Thanks. I appreciate the kind words Russ Thank you sir.

Im going back to the drawing board for a short time, which might be a blessing in disguise. The initial reaction was good , but not good enough. So with a little tweaking it turns out it works pretty darn good as a classifing sluice too. So eventually it will be a convertible unit, classifier only or classifying sluice.

Here is a video from last weekend:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH_VkQG7VtQ

Does anyone know how I can get ahold of the man who made the DFS (Phil?)? I would like to ask his permission to use his design or consultation for recovery methods. Any advice is welcome. Thanks Andy
Shoya

Postby russau » Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:38 pm

Phil Hontz is on two yahoogroups sites. goldminers@yahoogroups and NMprospectors@yahoogroups. by the way Andy, is that the stream Rex has been trying to get me and Leonard on?
russau

Postby Shoya » Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:47 pm

Thanks for the info Russ.

Yes its is, and I hope you guys can make it down sometime. There is a section of river that I think holds some good color, and its about time to try it. The only problem is there is a good amount of overburden to remove to get to it. We can confirm color and get a hole started for ya, wouldn't want you going home empty handed or put in on a spot that didnt produce. The area in the video on the website is good too, but its more for sluicing or HB. I'm sure you guys might want to dredge...

Andy
Shoya

Postby russau » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:43 pm

yep to dredgeing and hopefuly for a few days atleast? but if not, i understand you working guys gotta hit the clock regularly!
russau

Postby russau » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:03 pm

[quote="russau"]Phil Hontz is on two yahoogroups sites. NMprospectors@yahoogroups. i sent Phil a email/post that you were wanting to reach him. he is awaiting your sign in and questions over on NMprospectors@yahoogroups
russau

Next

Return to Commercial Prospecting Vendors