Randy's New "Book an Adventure" Guided Prospecting Outings

Commercial Prospecting related Vendors are welcome to place "business cards" and links to their websites. Small amounts of commercial advertising and "special deals" is permitted.

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Postby C-17A » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:05 pm

Postby C17A » 13 Jan 2014 02:53 pm

Greetings Gold Dredgers...

It's been requested by a lot of folks for a LONG time now.......and a goal of mine since I moved here to High Colorado in July of 2012.....that I offer guided gold prospecting "adventures" for folks......so, starting this late Spring 2014 I will!

You can check out all the details at my Gold Adventures web site. I just added a page called "Book an Adventure":

http://www.goldadventures.biz/book_an_adventure

It gives some info on what I can offer, what I charge as my fee and what you might expect here in the Buena Vista/Arkansas River area.....my local stomping grounds.

If interested, you can mail your inquiry to me, after reviewing my web site page at: randy@goldadventures.biz

Thanks again to all "Gold Adventurers" for the past support of my web site, Forum and cons business. I look forward to an even better 2014 guiding folks out on prospecting trips here near my house. :wink:

God bless,

Randy Witham "C-17A" :) http://www.goldadventures.biz
C-17A

Re: Randy's New "Book an Adventure" Guided Prospecting Outings

Postby russau » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:14 pm

well if a person "had" to go back to work, i guess this would be the best solution!:) Randy goodluck on your new adventure!
russau

Re: Randy's New "Book an Adventure" Guided Prospecting Outings

Postby C-17A » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:51 pm

Russ,

I appreciate the well wishes...

I have "informally" been taking folks out free for years. I love it. They seemed to love it. Everyone told me I should make outings part of my business.....so, I'll give it a try here in 2014 and see what happens. ;)

Love that old saying: “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” ― Confucius

Heavy pans,

Randy Witham "C-17A" ;) www.goldadventures.biz
C-17A

Return to Commercial Prospecting Vendors