Gold Suckers/Hand Dredges

Commercial Prospecting related Vendors are welcome to place "business cards" and links to their websites. Small amounts of commercial advertising and "special deals" is permitted.

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Gold Suckers/Hand Dredges

Postby MidwestMining » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:50 am

Hello all, Just wanted to post about my Gold Suckers / Hand dredges

We offer 1 1/2" and 2" gold sucker/hand dredge Units. Both our units feature a large collection chambers. Needs to be emptied only when the Collection chamber is full. May be used to collect bulk stream material when no classification is desired. Our gold sucker hand dredges are great for use in areas that are NON- MOTORIZED ONLY.

click the store link...
http://www.midwestmining.net/

Jeff
MidwestMining

Re: Gold Suckers/Hand Dredges

Postby russau » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:04 am

Jeff,goodluck on your business venture !
russau

Postby MidwestMining » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:15 am

Thanks Russ!!
retired hobo and part time bum! ..... LOL

Jeff
MidwestMining

Postby russau » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:49 pm

hahahaha, when i was a little kid, my aunt asked my what i wanted tobe when i grew up and i told her a bum! she laughed. when i got out of the service in 1970 i went to see her and i told her that i finnaly become what ive always wanted tobe............she had a questionable look on her face and said," what was that??" and i told her the story of me wanting tobe a bum.she laughed again!! now everytime i hear of bums, i think of her and those good ole times on the farm.
russau

Postby Hoser John » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:22 am

:lol: LL I'm 60+ and I STILL don't know what I wanna be when,if,ever I should inadvertantly grow up ;) hmmmmmm healthy would be #1 but somehow I think that ship has sailed------tons a au 2 u 2-John :?
Hoser John

Postby h20prospector » Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:31 am

Just got back from my morning walk :o I'm only 64 :shock: , and sure could use a new set of ankles, knees, and hips. :( When I was a kid :lol: , I used to mumble "old fart" when I saw guys like me. Now that I'm the old fart ;) , I mumble "stupid kid" when I see them on the street corner trying to act cool 8-) , or in mommy or daddy's SUV. Funny what goes around, comes around. Good ole circle of life. Very cruel and unforgiving.:D, and I still haven't grown up! :?
Retired AF Veteran - 26 years
LDMA/GPAA/GPOC/PLP member
Ice & fly fisherman

'If you don't stand for something, you will fall for everything.'

A government big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have!
h20prospector

Postby Hoser John » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:12 am

:o Being older is NOT for the young-just replacing pieces and parts is it for us old farts--- :shock: --John
Hoser John

Return to Commercial Prospecting Vendors