How To Make A Rat Trap

Treasure Hunting

Moderators: russau, Leonard, Matt Mattson

How To Make A Rat Trap

Postby Matt Mattson » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:10 pm

How to make a rat, coon, bear trap (just up-size: use a vat for the bear and a rotating 55 gallon drum for the bait):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBVq6NnKPwI

I can't take credit for this as Mrs. Mattson actually had the energy to do the project.

Upcoming film on how to get an angry bear out of a vat (whenever somebody does it).
Matt Mattson

Re: How To Make A Rat Trap

Postby Hoser John » Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:50 am

:lol: Matt you sure married smart sir,get'r done Connie!! I like the size upgrades idea the most,make a huge 1 and glue $1 bills to it instead a peanut butter because this year the whole country is fulla ratz of a different ilk. Take care,respect as always to ya 2-John
Hoser John

Postby Matt Mattson » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:29 am

Hoser John wrote::lol: Matt you sure married smart sir,get'r done Connie!! I like the size upgrades idea the most,make a huge 1 and glue $1 bills to it instead a peanut butter because this year the whole country is fulla ratz of a different ilk. Take care,respect as always to ya 2-John

You are so right. I've about given up on the whole deal because they never get drowned even when they do get caught! No punishment. Hope all going well with you too John.
Matt Mattson

Postby russau » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:48 am

Mat, im haveing trouble finding a barrel big enough to contain all them rat socalled "representatives" we have? i may have to make my own..................
russau

Postby urbanminer » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:21 am

Try using the welfare system. Their revolving doors should be big enough.
urbanminer

Return to Matt's Treasure Hunting