Moderators: russau, Leonard, Matt Mattson

Pressure Grilled Beef

Postby Matt Mattson » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:29 pm

https://youtu.be/XmWOqJAg-C8

Hope you guys are all doing good!
Matt Mattson

Re: Pressure Grilled Beef

Postby russau » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:05 pm

Matt that looked GOOD! I don't know about you guys BUT im headed for Matts for dinner! :D
russau

Postby Hoser John » Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:45 am

8-) Looks good Matt. My buddy has one of those pressure cookers and even the toughest bear,deer and hog comes out fantastic. Neat little smoker, never saw one that small. Hope you and Connie are doing great and take care-John
Hoser John

Postby Matt Mattson » Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:02 pm

Doing good - lately we're polishing petrified wood.
Matt Mattson

Postby Hoser John » Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:29 am

Beautiful specimens no doubt. Pics of a few would be greatly appreciated as gemology is fast becoming the go to for mining replacement here in beleaguered calif. I've belonged to Rock clubs my whole life and miss not having the room for a shop. Our club charges $1 a hour for our huge workshop so a great deal-Cook on-John
Hoser John

Postby Matt Mattson » Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:54 am

Hoser John wrote:Beautiful specimens no doubt. Pics of a few would be greatly appreciated as gemology is fast becoming the go to for mining replacement here in beleaguered calif. I've belonged to Rock clubs my whole life and miss not having the room for a shop. Our club charges $1 a hour for our huge workshop so a great deal-Cook on-John

Can't beat that deal! You're probably going to be disappointed, we only have small pieces of wood to work with down here, usually very difficult to get something out of - oak, pine, and black walnut (we do have palm root of course) are the most prevalent we're working with. I can't take the pieces down all the way because I remove what makes them valuable - the worm holes - as they're driftwood pieces we've dredged up over the years. The ones I post will have been under 5 feet of overburden in the mud . . . They're different, but not those big opal infused pieces you guys get.

I hear you on the gold deal. Bad.

Matt

PS: don't tell anyone, but if Russ gets any grayer, some might mistake him for an old person.
Matt Mattson

Postby Hoser John » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:40 am

Black Rock Desert opalized limbs are indeed a find but to me a fossil is a fossil and they're all cool. I'm into critter fossils and have a dozen or so .John
Hoser John

Postby russau » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:44 pm

Matt

PS: don't tell anyone, but if Russ gets any grayer, some might mistake him for an old person.[/quote]
Thanks Matt ! I resemble that remark! :lol: And I don't mind the gray its the Not having any hair tobe gray that bothers me! :roll:
russau

Postby Hoser John » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:45 am

:? Mad Santa...... :lol:
Hoser John

Postby russau » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:39 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
russau

Next

Return to Matt's Treasure Hunting