The Hog Story

Treasure Hunting

Moderators: russau, Leonard, Matt Mattson

The Hog Story

Postby Matt Mattson » Mon May 25, 2020 4:17 pm

is back: https://youtu.be/hNt81cS--Pk

Confession is good for the soul - so they say.
Matt Mattson

Re: The Hog Story

Postby russau » Wed May 27, 2020 2:20 am

Very funny !Good laugh when we needed one! I also liked the one with Geno (R.I.P.)and the story he talked about when he bought his wife Cathy , (R.I.P.) a taser and he tried it out! I almost cried because I laughed so hard ! :D
russau

Postby Matt Mattson » Thu May 28, 2020 4:28 pm

russau wrote:Very funny !Good laugh when we needed one! I also liked the one with Geno (R.I.P.)and the story he talked about when he bought his wife Cathy , (R.I.P.) a taser and he tried it out! I almost cried because I laughed so hard ! :D

Russ: that was a good one for sure - if you can remember how that went, maybe you could write it down and post it in the soapbox or wherever you think the most will see it. Worth a re-tell for sure!
Matt Mattson

Postby russau » Fri May 29, 2020 5:14 am

Matt I cant remember exactly how it went BUT in my mind I can still see Geno talking about it as he tried to see how the tazer felt for his wife...……...He thought that it couldn't be all that bad when after trying it on himself he woke up laying on the floor and thinking WHAT HAPPENED?????????? I laughed until I cried after listening to Geno explain it ! It ought to be on Leonard's old site.
russau

Return to Matt's Treasure Hunting