Prospectors

All information and questions about the Rocky Mountain aera prospecting

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Prospectors

Postby Chace » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:32 pm

It's been awhile since I posted last, though I read the posts regularly. First let me say I'm not affiliated in any way with the show "Prospectors", I just like the show and like the fact that it is filmed here in Colorado. With that said, my son told me that "The Rock Doc" in Nathrop will be hosting a meet and greet for anyone who would like to attend on Nov.8th between 1:00 and 3:00 P.M. to meet the prospectors. I looked it up on their web site, and sure enough they are. I plan on being there.
Chace
Chace

Re: Prospectors

Postby Hoser John » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:18 am

Must agree as a great show in my eyes also. They took it off the weather channel after 2 seasons here which really sucks. :( Sounds like a interesting visit for sure and you should meet the members of the CCC here as quite a fun crew too. Have a ball-John 8-)
Hoser John

Postby russau » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:17 am

yep that would be a interesting get-2-gether!
russau

Postby nebraskadad » Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:52 am

last time i was at the RockDoc, Cindy P, had a lot of the Busse's stuff. a lot of Aqua. I Facebook friended Amanda and got a nice little aqua necklace last year for my wife's Christmas Present.

This year I called Krystal in hoped of doing their "pay to dig" but was a little late in the season. I did pickup a gravel bag (from the Dorris Topaz claim) at the gift shop just a door south of the Woodland Park Goodwill store.

Went through it and found some "nice" pieces that you know they salted, but a few that weren't Got a really nice double smoky in the bag.
nebraskadad

Postby Gold Seeker » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:32 pm

Hoser John wrote:Must agree as a great show in my eyes also. They took it off the weather channel after 2 seasons here which really sucks. :( Sounds like a interesting visit for sure and you should meet the members of the CCC here as quite a fun crew too. Have a ball-John 8-)

John,

They didn't cancel "Prospectors", the new season starts Sunday Dec 7th, 9PM EST!!

http://www.weather.com/tv/tvshows/prospectors/main

They're having a $10,000 giveaway as well (for those that enter), $5000 cash and 2 gemstones each valued at $2500, the winner will be announced on the Sunday Dec 14th show!
Skip P.

God, Family, Friends, and Gold!!!
Gold Seeker

Postby Hoser John » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:37 am

Yes I heard that but the local affiliate station has declined to purchase the broadcast rights. Guess I'll just have to watch tv on my 'puter if possible and THAT is bs-John :?
Hoser John

Postby russau » Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:13 am

GS it seems that this link to the give-a-way stopped working. ive entered everyday until now ! sure would be a kick being a "movie star" the extra cash wouldn't hurt either! :D
russau

Postby Gold Seeker » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:26 pm

Rush, I can't find it either, even checked the Weather Channel and not there, maybe it will start working again later, or not!
Skip P.

God, Family, Friends, and Gold!!!
Gold Seeker

Postby tcfifer » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:19 pm

Why watch it when you can live it !!

Saw this on eBay...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Placer-Precious ... SS:US:3160

TC
tcfifer

Postby LipCa » Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:18 am

As you are probably aware, the show has been on.

But, you can go to Google Earth and view the mountain they are digging on. Diggings everywhere.
LipCa

Next

Return to Rocky Mountain Prospecting