delete post

All information and questions about the Rocky Mountain aera prospecting

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Re: fire at keystone

Postby barney-mi » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:43 am

not doing much as I had elbow surgery getting that taken care of then the shoulder needs work done got to get things taken care of before retirement in 5 years.
barney-mi

Postby golden optimist » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:33 am

Doing too much right arm lifting? You'll have to cut back from 16 ounce's to 12 ounce's.
Leonard
golden optimist
Site Admin

Postby russau » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:20 pm

OR just shots! :D
russau

Postby russau » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:48 pm

Well I for one am going to plan on being there next year! Fire / rain / what ever !! this will probly be my last time out even if I just sit around with (hopefully) Leonard and other F.O.G.s
russau

Postby nebraskadad » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:10 pm

have to plan my vacation next year accordingly. Talk mama into taking the long route to the cabin in SouthPark down through walden and kremmling.

tired of being hectic.
nebraskadad

Postby russau » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:11 am

I'm really hoping that a 2018 Summer return to Douglas Creek will happen ! And I hope to see a lot of ole familiar face's !
russau

Postby russau » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:31 am

Maybe if we set up a Triage unit on the flat's we could make us F.O.G.'s feel more comfortable ! I'll bring a bottle of "pain" medicine! :D
russau

Postby russau » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:34 am

I wonder how bad the burn was up there surrounding the flats?
russau

Postby russau » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:51 pm

My left knee replacement went well if you want to look at it that way! It's MUCH better than it was and I'm hoping to make it up there this Summer and help Leonard bring his pop-up there for him! like Leonard said , " it all depends on his wife's health! I'd like to make it one more time! BUT maybe there's latter on the Arkansas claim!?!?
russau

Postby nebraskadad » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:24 am

Russ,
Been a while since i dropped in to the board. Wishing everyone happy new year

Good to hear about the knee replacement. Seems that is going around, My dad and uncle both had totals done last year as well. They are doing great.

Kim and I have began work on bringing some amenities to our property. I've bought some solar equipment and we are going to work on a water system. going to fabricate a racking system and a power board and water pump and filter board, at home this spring, then all we'll need to do is wire and plumb things in. Momma didn't like the idea of roughing it in the cabin last year. Even with a flush outhouse it's not enough for her.. So hopefully, an LP water heater, holding tank, filters, a couple pumps and some lighting might help with smoothing out the roughing it part a bit. Building a larger cabin is still a ways off.

I'd like to get a day or so over on the Arkansas or up at Cache Creek. Usually been busy as hell when we are out there. by the time i reach retirement i am thinking i will have a knee and shoulder that need help too,

Best wishes for all. I will try to make more frequent visits to the board.
nebraskadad

PreviousNext

Return to Rocky Mountain Prospecting