cons cleanup

All information and questions about the Rocky Mountain aera prospecting

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Re: cons cleanup

Postby ME_CO » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:40 pm

We were in an 8-10 foot hole but no ladder required. No more dredgin for ME, gots spoiled on big gold now. Got one half bucket of cons/fines cleaned and got over 1/2oz, that never happened on the Ark. HH Mark
ME_CO

Postby pickaxe » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:51 am

Hey, Mark! Sounds like you did good. Is Nolan still with you? You guy's working the "Fairplay Hole"? Or find some place else nice and rich. I shoulda come back up, but sloth and apathy got me, hehe. You must be fit after all that shoveling. :lol:

Ron
pickaxe

Postby cobill » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:57 am

ME, surely you didn't spend 6 weeks at Cache Creek...that's some tough work! :lol: That highbanker must have been working day and night. Tell us some more......I may just have to rethink dredging or find a better place,

Bill
cobill

Postby pickaxe » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:51 pm

If Mark's been on "Vacation" all that time Buena Vista had to order more Bud! :D
pickaxe

Postby ME_CO » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:26 pm

It was a working vacation Ron, but yes very expensive. Larry been asking about you, still got days on your permit? Nolan got an odd injury that happens when he overdoes- he finally left a day before ME. I still got way winded on them shovel bouts but I am much thinner now haha, not enough budweiser I guess. Planning on going back around next weekend, Larry said to kidnap you if you have permit days left- between him, Will and ME I think we have like 10 and were looking for another 2 weeks work to finish out the season. Fairplay hole finally petered out since another hole was worked ahead and I finally busted through- you would not recognize the place. HH Mark
ME_CO

Postby nebraskadad » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:12 am

Russ, Sorry to hear about that.. I borrowed your 1/2" the day I was there, but put it back on your pile.

We are looking at a trip to the Nemaha soon, but this weekend is looking as it is gonna rain is coming our way.

Momma wants to get out to CO to see the property, I'd like to get out one time before the white crap hits.
We will see.
nebraskadad

Postby CalGoldDredger » Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:07 pm

CalGoldDredger

Postby russau » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:08 am

Thanks for the heads up John!
russau

Previous

Return to Rocky Mountain Prospecting