Cache Creek

All information and questions about the Rocky Mountain aera prospecting

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Re: Cache Creek

Postby Gold Seeker » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:44 pm

I got a lot of moving parts as well, but sometimes they don't move as well as I would like!! :lol:
Skip P.

God, Family, Friends, and Gold!!!
Gold Seeker

Postby Hoser John » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:56 am

Believe NOT what you are told ONLY what is written from any bureauratz as they speak with forked tongue. Then carry the truth with you to educate those less informed. Never in my life have I heard any such insipid ban anywhwere as then they have VIOLATED THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT for they will be jointly and severly liable in a court of law for such stupid bs NOT LEGAL rule they created-John
Hoser John

Postby pickaxe » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:35 am

Well I guess I stand corrected on the water issue, as reading on another forum it seems water is flowing at the diggins. Good luck.
pickaxe

Postby dickb » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:02 pm

My thinking on the rules is that the Head Ranger wants to make sure that the prospectors don't find any color, get disheartened and don't come back. Just keep the people at home where they belong! :twisted:

Same goes for prospecting on the ARK river. Kinda seems like what is going on out west too. Anybody see a pattern developing here?

I'm willing to bet that a lawyer never even looked at the rules.

Dickb
77 Retired and Free
Eastern Iowa
dickb

Postby Hoser John » Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:42 am

Head Ranger CANNOT make his own rules-has anyone ever gone to the ranger station and obtained these rules in writing on a list of rules??? I smell rotten fish. Seen this style of bs many times, NEVER so insane a insipid mandate though, by any agency-John
Hoser John

Previous

Return to Rocky Mountain Prospecting