Leonard, you OK

All information and questions about the Rocky Mountain aera prospecting

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Leonard, you OK

Postby bobber_2 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:22 pm

Just saw that Berthoud was hit by tornado.
bobber_2

Re: Leonard, you OK

Postby russau » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:48 pm

Ive tried to reach Leonard for awhile now that I am having problems with my computer plus phone calls but he hasn't returned the call or email... I was thinking im still having problems with my computer! I hope your OK Leonard! try my Skype ! I think I got it working...
russau

Postby russau » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:52 pm

I tried calling Leonard again . no answer. he must be out having fun in his retirement years or out visiting family/friends!
russau

Postby russau » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:51 am

WOW after reading about the storms in Colorado and watching the weather channels broadcast of Berthoud Colorados twister/ deep ,hail/rains My thoughts and prayers go out to Leonard and his wife after going through this storm. Leonard once told me if anything happened that he would go to his sons home and stay there , BUT has his son Scott also gone through this?? I just hope (as im sure everyone also agrees) that Leonard and his wife are ok and the good people of Colorado! the report said that there were NO injuries! that's good news! Im sure Leonard will pop his headup as soon as he can!
russau

Postby russau » Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:35 am

I would suspect that those that hadn't been affected by this BIG storm DIRECTLY are out helping those that are affected ! so we will eventually find out how we can help!
russau

Postby Hoser John » Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:40 am

As a x firemen you can bet he's in the midst of it for sure. I won't call as you have already done but will wait albeit not very patiently as hate it when friends are in troubled areas aka Ferguson cost a few nights sleep-John
Hoser John

Postby russau » Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:08 am

I sure wish Google Earth had a current / up-2-date view of Berthoud Colorado ! Leonard probly has his wife in a safe place and is at the Firehouse asking if he can be of any help knowing him! without knowing if we can be of any help , it is real frustrating on my part!
russau

Postby OKJohn » Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:25 am

From everything I can find, Leonard's house was very close to the tornado. Easily within a mile, and possibly too close. Also, the Little Thompson River flooded, which is directly behind his house. Finally, numerous power outages are still being reported in those areas. As Russ reported, no injuries reported so I assume they are okay.

Tornadoes in the neighborhood are too common here where I live. Power and phone outages. Road closures, dealing with insurance adjusters, and financial loss are no fun.

Prayers for Leonard and his wife. I suspect it is a very stressful time.
OKJohn

Postby russau » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:19 am

Thanks for posting this info John! So im assumeing that Leonard is OK and don't have any power and he and his wife are with their son Scott or "others". until we hear something , theres not much we can do or where to do it! their home can be fixed if needed but anything else....................................
russau

Postby Hoser John » Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:36 am

:? :| :?: :!: that mess up there and this waiting is horrible.John
Hoser John

Next

Return to Rocky Mountain Prospecting