day's numbered

All information and questions about the Rocky Mountain aera prospecting

Moderators: russau, Leonard

day's numbered

Postby au_miner » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:26 pm

I probably will not be prospecting much longer, but I will try and keep at it, The Arthritis in my Knees is getting bad I see the doctor in September, but on top of that I have also had 6 Mini Strokes called TIA because of a hole in my heart called a PFO. :) I did run my Sluice box today at Youngfield and I-70 and found a little color
au_miner

Re: day's numbered

Postby russau » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:37 am

Sorry to hear this au_miner, I think most of us are in the same boat with you! Most of us have the same medical problems as you. I had my right knee replaced in Jan. of this year and now I may have to have my left knee done, BUT Im still fighting it! I bought Leonards equipment and its been flooding all year and yesterday we got more flooding. All of this (basically) sitting around is making me real sore. I have to keep moveing around to keep the inflammation down! I hate the thought of not being able to go dredgeing with my friends like Leonard! I guess Im down to "better liveing through better chemistry"! :roll:
russau

Postby Hoser John » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:02 am

To hell with growing old gracefully I'm fighting this squat.....lots of luck, try the series of 3 SYNSVIC shots and for many helps a lot,jus' sayn' lasted me-3rd round-for almost 8 years of use. BUT back out for 2 of those sooooo no aging gracefully for me... John
Hoser John

Postby russau » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:48 am

John I tried those shots into my knees and it didn't do anything for me .I had to have my knee replaced and now Im fighting off replacing my other knee!
russau

Postby Hoser John » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:06 am

Just like almost everything in this life, ya never know till ya try---LAWS OF NATURE NO EXCEPTION EVER.... :lol: John
Hoser John

Postby russau » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:09 pm

our daughter tried the Stem cell shots to her knee but it also didn't work. I was just about to talk to my DR. about them but my insurance don't pay for these.
russau

Postby micropedes1 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:50 pm

Best thing I have found is a couple of Cumarin capsules every 8 hours to relieve inflammation. 'Course it doesn't do much after the cartilage is worn out.
micropedes1

Postby micropedes1 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:52 pm

The best thing about old age is that now days my hands tremble and shake just right for working a gold pan!
micropedes1

Postby Hoser John » Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:10 am

Behind every dark cloud there lies some sunshine. ;) John
Hoser John

Return to Rocky Mountain Prospecting