Randy's Colorado Gold Adventure -- 31 Jan thru 6 Feb 09

All information and questions about the Rocky Mountain aera prospecting

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Re: Randy's Colorado Gold Adventure -- 31 Jan thru 6 Feb 09

Postby russau » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:18 pm

theres a discussion over on the www.49ermike.com in the prospecting forum about a 2BM (2 bucket method)and even a video!
russau

Postby russau » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:19 pm

hey Rex, will you be able to make it to Douglass Creek July1???
russau

Postby nebraskadad » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:53 am

russau wrote:hey Rex, will you be able to make it to Douglass Creek July1???

Russ, I am not sure yet. it is looking kind of like I am taking a powder this year on the WY trip. With our son graduation HS and heading to college a lot of stuff is taking a backseat this year. :| :( :?

My family is having a Reunion at YMCA of the Rocky's the end of June and my mom is expecting me to attend as the date was chosen around my work schedule.

I do plan on several Nemaha trips.. Andy has purchased a brake, i'd like to see what he fabricated, and Matt bought a highbanker.
nebraskadad

Postby C-17A » Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:31 pm

Geno,

Thanks for asking & by all means..........copy & post my pics/stories on your site as you see fit. Always wanting to share and give and help our hobby out.

I only ask that you keep me as the reference/source and a pointer back to my web site at www.goldadventures.biz, if you would...

Plz send me you web site link address, a short description and how it's gold prospecting related and I'll post it on my web site "LINKS" page to help advertise you.

Randy "C-17A" rwitham@comsouth.net ;)
C-17A

Postby geno » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:07 am

Randy, all or maybe most of the miners on this forum can attest to the fact that I am indeed a miner and most if not all of my website is (or will be) mining, camping, and cooking related. lots of photos, videos, tips, tricks, stories, etc. Today, is my day for trying to staighten out the mess I made a few nights ago when I was trying to modify the site that my niece put up. The web adress is www.campgeno.com but i messed it up so much that the only link that worked was to my store site on Leonards domain. I will put a permanent link to your site under my "links page" .

And to everyone else, especially John Adams... I sure would like to have some mining stories to share on my site. Just email them to me at gene.wiley@live.com

Thanks Y'all and God Bless,
geno
Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
Marcie Foleyhttp://www.campgeno.com
geno

Previous

Return to Rocky Mountain Prospecting