w.p.a. wyoming prospectors assn. ?

All information and questions about the Rocky Mountain aera prospecting

Moderators: russau, Leonard

w.p.a. wyoming prospectors assn. ?

Postby art120 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:00 am

hi again everyone
long time no post..i was on another forum talking w/ some of you years back..good to see your all still here!! i was wondering if anyone had contact info for the wpa..i was gonna join em years back and never did..they have the website up ,but no contact info.. thankyou
art120

Re: w.p.a. wyoming prospectors assn. ?

Postby russau » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:24 pm

Hi Art! whats Wyoming prospectors website address?
russau

Postby art120 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:51 pm

oh yaa? oops, here ya go http://www.wpagold.com/index.htm or at least thats what im looking at lol
art120

Postby Gold Seeker » Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:48 pm

Doing a little searching this all I could find for contact info, this might be it, not a lot, no number just mailing address if it's is correct and up to date, but more than you had.

This came up as the Treasurer Deb Palmer

http://www.zoominfo.com/people/Palmer_D ... 78318.aspx

This came up as the President Jim Brines

http://www.zoominfo.com/people/Brines_J ... 90433.aspx

I don't know if they're still Officers of the club.

I like said I'm not sure of how current the mailing address is but maybe it is still good, most of the info on the internet leads you to their website which isn't any help with contacting them.

It's sure strange that they don't have contact info on their website.

Skip
Skip P.

God, Family, Friends, and Gold!!!
Gold Seeker

Postby art120 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:03 pm

hey thats a nifty site. thanks skip....i might have to crash one of their meetings..lol..
art120

Postby survivorjp » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:43 pm

Hey Art, Just curious are you the guy that was in petersville AK trying to get the Intrepid Gold Aventures to figure out that mess with Dennisand that gold claim we couldnt get to? This Jimmy Pearce from NC, I had the motor home pulling the black jeep.
Attachments
606.jpg
606.jpg (5.84 KiB) Viewed 4832 times
survivorjp

Postby russau » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:02 am

HUMMMMMMM?? thats a familiar last name....i believe that Jordan Humphries was another one that help with this group.
russau

Postby survivorjp » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:07 am

Hi Russau, yep jordan was part of that fiasco, he wasn't there at the time mark exeter & myself were in camp, it was art, madjack,prospector john etc. We all put some money in a pile for those claims we never got a chance to work because of a access dispute between a cpl other claim owners which we had to cross to get to ours. Nevertheless we lost 3500 for a month rental on a trac hoe and it went down from there lol, live & learn! I think tha there was 16 of us but only 6 of us actually showed up,we smelled a scam and left. Mark Exeter & I went and claimed up areas near Manley Hot Springs where we did pretty good. Sent a pic of my horse head nugget (sold for 1,300) 27.9 grams
Attachments
1114.jpg
1114.jpg (7.96 KiB) Viewed 4806 times
survivorjp

Postby Hoser John » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:22 am

No one can legally stop you from crossing a claim to get to yours unless Patented property???? :? Egress and regress guaranteed under the Mining laws and Nixon further codified to help support our way a life :D --John
Hoser John

Postby golden optimist » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:28 am

Where that was, out in the wilds of alaska, the guy with the biggest gun usually makes and enforces the rules. There isn't any gold worth your life. We ran into about the same thing here in colorado. A dispute over claim boundaries with a crazy guy who says he has ex-delta force guys watching out for him. We were right but that doesn't keep your dredge where you left it the night before. We still have the claim but haven't been back there for quite a while.
Leonard
golden optimist
Site Admin

Next

Return to Rocky Mountain Prospecting