Swauk Creek

Any information related to prospecting

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Swauk Creek

Postby libertydave » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:08 pm

FYI...Learned the North American Miners Association (NAMA) mining group recently purchased a couple of historic claims on Swauk Creek in Washington's Blewitt Mining District. Swauk Creek is about 90 miles eastward from Seattle.

Lots of WA gold history there from 1873 gold rush to more recent news as seen on cover of last November's ICMJ issue where very large nuggets had been found on nearby "Potato Patch" claims. Several anciet stream channels are on upper benches of this property.

Might be worth the drive up here as well as a NAMA membership for $40/year...AND you can use a 4" dredge or hi-bank during July thru September. Cheers.

LD
libertydave

Re: Swauk Creek

Postby Hoser John » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:30 am

:D sounds like a great purchase as Potato Patch has been producing unimaginable multi pounders for many years. The recent MASSIVE boulders are truly amazing. Also the crystaline mine has been hitting dozens and dozens of heaping pans full past the brim of delicate wire. Kudos on the buy as they should recoup purchase price easily-John :D
Hoser John

Postby libertydave » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:24 pm

John...you're welcome to come on up. You too...Leonard and Russ. Swauk Creek runs for a quarter down the claim but best locations are up in the ancient river bedrock.

Dave
libertydave

Postby libertydave » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:26 pm

Make that..."quarter" mile....

Lose my spelling capabilities when thinking of good gold locations. Cheers.

LD
libertydave

Postby russau » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:42 pm

Dave, thankyou for the offer! BUT im still kinda on the mend!
russau

Postby Hoser John » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:43 am

Thanx much for invite but in the midst of legal fight to keep trinity river claims as restoration(retardation)plan has sequestered and taking all my mineral rights by august sooooo jus' too busy. I swore I'd NEVER dredge/mine oregon again after the attack on their rights/waters by the cancer from the klamath but NEVER said a thang about Washingtom. :lol: John
Hoser John

Return to General Prospecting