Hey John. Dredging just for you!

Any information related to prospecting

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Re: Hey John. Dredging just for you!

Postby Matt Mattson » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:23 am

Russ: I try to check in weekly. We have really been busy getting ready for the fall shows, this is what we're up to:

https://youtu.be/5xGoIBczQOQ
Matt Mattson

Postby russau » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:39 am

NICE Matt! My wifes late father gave her a petrified tree stump approx.12-14 inchs wide and 18 inchs tall. we have it in our flower bed. I saw a show about slabbing them and then polishing them and their added value if done correctly. I believe my wife prefers the memory instead!
russau

Postby Hoser John » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:46 am

I was cleaning out my shed the other day, trying to figure out what to do with ALL that mining equipment and taking inventory. Anyhow I found a large box full of specimens my folks collected in the 60s and it sure took me waaaay back to a childhood running around the deserts collecting these same righteous specimens. Amazing how a box a rocks can be a way back machine, or a stump-kudos on the preservation as to covet is a constant reminder of the good times-John....GREAT to hear from ya Matt fantastic to hear your still doing what you hold dear, speaking of which, please give my good wishes to Connie please. respect... :D
Hoser John

Postby russau » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:37 am

John ive had that experience also! yep , it sure brings back memories!
russau

Previous

Return to General Prospecting