“SUCTION DREDGER SURVEY” - I Think Not.

Any information related to prospecting

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Re: “SUCTION DREDGER SURVEY” - I Think Not.

Postby golden optimist » Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:36 am

That looks a lot like the census Population Survey they came around to us for. We were "truely fortunate" to have been one of the very few selected to participate. Of course they said participatiuon was mandatory, which I later found out it isn't, and there were about 200 questions of highly personal nature and they had to come back every month for about 8 month. My wife, after they bothered her a few times, finally told them to "pound sand" and don't bother her anymore. I have gotton to the point that I no longer participate in a survey of any kind.
Leonard
golden optimist
Site Admin

Postby russau » Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:39 am

thats probly good advice Leonard! after a person fills it out and gives it to them you no longer have any controll over its end results and who really gets to look at it or use your results for whatever they decide to use it for!
russau

Postby eightymesh » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:04 pm

in physical science there is no such thing as a "suction" pressure will always try to fill a void or vacuum ..... so technically we are operating a pressure differential aggregate lift.

on the survey a guy should fill each blank with (im envoking the 5th amendment) if you were to some how fill in the wrong info you could be prosecuted for perjury
"As long as I am an American citizen and American blood runs in these veins I shall hold myself at liberty to speak, to write, and to publish whatever I please on any subject." – Elijah Parish Lovejoy (1802-1837)
eightymesh

Postby DJR » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:24 pm

technically since there is a dredging ban there are no dredgers.
Therefor you can not have a survey.
Only the Educated are Free.
Epictetus, Roman philosopher
DJR

Postby tommyknocker » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:51 pm

Thanks for posting that copy...It's the first I've seen of any of these. I'm really pi$$ed & frustrated, I'm glad I didn't get one. I would just send back a blank survey with a stern brow-beating for subjecting us to such BS (excuse my french). This is just one big circle-jerk distraction!!!
tommyknocker

Postby killerkernrich » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:33 pm

I didn`t answer any of the question`s, on the last page they asked for comments "said they are just helping Calif to shut down mining, so go pound sand" I also used same yellow marker and marked out my survey number.
killerkernrich

Postby CalGoldDredger » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:03 pm

Rich - That is just about what I did except my comment was a page and a half long and I stapled it right to the front side.

John
CalGoldDredger

Postby killerkernrich » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:15 pm

right on John :arrow: :lol:
killerkernrich

Postby CalGoldDredger » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:23 pm

Second thought...Hmmmm
maybe I should have sent some more TP up Hoser's way. :lol:

John
CalGoldDredger

Postby DJR » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:28 pm

just got a card
Applied Research And Evaluation
California State University Chico
Chico CA 95929-0201

2/09/10
Last week a questionnaire seeking your opinion about suction dredging in California was mailed to you.
Your name was drawn in a random sample of suction dredge permit holders. (I don't have one, does anyone else. I was told it is not legal to have one)
If you have already completed and returned the questionnaire to us,please accept our sincere thanks. If not please do so today. Because it has been sent only to a small, but representative, sample of suction dredge permit holder (again see comment above) it is extremely important that yours be included in the study if the results are to accurately represent the opinions and activities of dredge permit holders. (and again)
If by some chance you did not receive the questionnaire or it got misplaced, please call 530-898-5096 or e-mail (area@csuchico.edu)us as soon as possible and we will mail you another one.
Sincerely
Jim Fletcher, Project Director

This is a total farce, I think they are trying to get info for the lawsuit so the miners hang themselves.
This is completely bad science,you can't base a study on the opinions of people total hogwash.
I hope no one if filling this out and sending it in, I have to admit I considered it at first but there is no way I will give these people any info.
This is as bad a fix as they are trying to do with their flawed global warming science.
If the PLP wants this card to take to the lawsuit let me know I will forward it.
No research, no nothing just ban dredging the filthy crooks.
Only the Educated are Free.
Epictetus, Roman philosopher
DJR

PreviousNext

Return to General Prospecting