Gold Rush

Any information related to prospecting

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Re: Gold Rush

Postby russau » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:58 pm

Dick ive seen and done the samething on different jobs. one boss (SSOB) wanted me to continue to lift a big tank useing 2 forklifts and both of them had their counter weights up off the ground. i told him this was unsafe. he said, ok get off and let someone else operate the lift. i was blocked in by the tank and two concrete walls. the boss(SSOB) wanted me to walk under the raised tank to get out! i crawled ove the back of the lift to get away.they cracked a fork just as it was in place. its just to EZ to get hurt and it takes us to long to get healthy again!
russau

Postby DJR » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:04 pm

russau wrote:Dick ive seen and done the samething on different jobs. one boss (SSOB) wanted me to continue to lift a big tank useing 2 forklifts and both of them had their counter weights up off the ground. i told him this was unsafe. he said, ok get off and let someone else operate the lift. i was blocked in by the tank and two concrete walls. the boss(SSOB) wanted me to walk under the raised tank to get out! i crawled ove the back of the lift to get away.they cracked a fork just as it was in place. its just to EZ to get hurt and it takes us to long to get healthy again!

Smart man.
No job is worth your life, rule number one.
Always remember DIP (Death is Permanent) DONT BE A DIP
Only the Educated are Free.
Epictetus, Roman philosopher
DJR

Postby russau » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:32 pm

DJR those words are so true! its so EZ to get hurt and so hard to get better!esspecially as old as i am!
russau

Postby Hoser John » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:06 am

:D NOT old Russau --just well used :? same same here bud-John
Hoser John

Previous

Return to General Prospecting