Vortex Rex's machine for land dredging gold

Any information related to prospecting

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Re: Vortex Rex's machine for land dredging gold

Postby russau » Sun May 04, 2014 12:39 pm

Dave, ive finnaly got my new computer hooked up and slowly getting it set up for me. I also just finished watching your video that you sent me on the nozzle. one thing disappointed me, I didn't see you using the NPT taps that I sent you. the device that I have that you sent me has NEVER leaked and I never unscrewed them as you suggested... Thankyou!
russau

Postby Zooka » Mon May 26, 2014 7:53 am

Wow, I cannot believe how long I have been slacking as far as internet prospecting goes! It is really great to see all of yalls' posts, my old friends. I have been occupied with many things not gold-related for the past couple of years, had some health issues, which are under control now; ageing parents, and can you believe it 12 grandchildren. Dave's vortxrex is a truly amazing device, having seen it in person, his "tweaks" (which he got from perusing NASA's online assets) make it able to work in a nearly dry hole, it is designed to work as well or better sucking air as sucking water. It is a true dirt moving machine. I put in a bid on some land on a gold-bearing stream out west recently, and if it had succeeded I was going to get me a big one for working the large gravel bars there. But the owner and I disagreed on the properrty;'s worth so ... oh well. Maybe when that lottery ticket comes in.

Anyway, fantastic to see yall posting, I am quite moved actually, hope yall are well! I also hope you are all out celebrating the freedom bought for us by those we memorialize this weekend, living and dead. That is the best gift you can give them, a grateful remembrance and nod to their sacrifices, while living as Americans.

-Zooka / David
Zooka

Postby russau » Tue May 27, 2014 6:22 am

its good to see you back Dave! don't be a stranger!
russau

Postby MadJack » Tue May 27, 2014 1:59 pm

WHOA, as we enter the Twilight Zone...

ZOOKA ol' boy, where ya been? Hope all is back to nermal!
Great to see ya back!
MadJack

Postby Hoser John » Wed May 28, 2014 5:04 am

There is a rumble in the jungle that Micropedes may be the new owner of Dahlke dredge??? Would be cool as a great fab man. Just got my new puter last wek too Russau and nice to zip along and not slog like a snail. Lotz to learn but ol'dog doing it slowly but surely. Just gotta hook up new printer and good to go with a few more lessons. Take care ya'all--John
Hoser John

Postby russau » Wed May 28, 2014 1:19 pm

John that would be a GOOD thing! Glen (micropedes) Oates does nice work!
russau

Postby bill-costa rica » Wed May 28, 2014 5:09 pm

if that is true that would be a real good thing !!! texas is a long way from washington state--=-----===///
bill-costa rica

Postby Hoser John » Thu May 29, 2014 5:27 am

It would be nice to have the great Dahlke tradition and legacy kept alive by a quality operation for sure. John :D
Hoser John

Postby vortxrex » Fri May 30, 2014 10:26 pm

russau wrote: one thing disappointed me, I didn't see you using the NPT taps that I sent you

Hi Russ, most of the footage on the nozzle construction DVD was filmed in 2004 before I had the taps.
vortxrex

Postby vortxrex » Sat May 31, 2014 10:37 pm

Bonaro wrote:I keep in touch with Zooka and he is well....fine people.
You can probably PM him and pull him into the forum for a drive by comment or two

Where is the 'like' button... ???
vortxrex

PreviousNext

Return to General Prospecting