Too Old To Dredge?

Any information related to prospecting

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Re: Too Old To Dredge?

Postby golden optimist » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:44 am

This is a topic many of us can relate to. It seems that there is a huge number of us about the same old age and are experiencing the same problems.
Leonard
golden optimist
Site Admin

Postby Bonaro » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:17 pm

I had a aortic aneurysm diagnosed 5 years ago by pure dumb luck. For those that dont know, its basically like having a time bomb in your chest. When it goes you are dead before you hit the floor. Statin drugs and beta blockers brought everything under control but the side effects were horrendous. no energy, instant sweating, apathy, headaches, tiredness....could not get off my ass..... on and on....
I found a good homeopath and have started using supplements and have so far cut my pharmacy meds by 2/3rds and plan another decrease next month.
This is a huge TOPIC and not something you can't learn by watching YouTube. Find someone who truly understands natural medicine.the Chinese have nailed it...seek and you shall find. Dont eat anything that comes from a drive up window and have at least 3 fingers of tequila twice a week...Smoking will kill you but you already know that and no matter what...have a winning attitude. I will be 51 in April and refuse to give up or slow down FU to the grim reaper, he wont get me without a fight :evil:
Bonaro

Postby russau » Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:15 am

I think i need to find another Dr.! this guy keeps adding more pills for me to take twice a day. i dont like it one bit. But i still am one hansome looking devil! 8-)
russau

Postby Hoser John » Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:43 am

:lol: Heal thyself my son with the herbs of the earth was the decree I believe. And mass curing going on in Colorado and Washington now!! PUFF_PUFF_PASS-- :shock: alllllllll betr now- 8-) John :lol: A MD who is a D.O. , Chiropractors and also Homeopaths sure help to releave symptoms and pharma intake and you save a small fortune. :D
Hoser John

Postby MadJack » Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:11 pm

Prescription drugs kill more people in this country each day than GUNS!
You surely don't get a headache from lack of aspirin.

I may be too old to be allowed back in the gpaa forum but never too old to dredge. I can always find a young'n to set the dredge up as long as they get to use it some!
MadJack

Postby Ron_L » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:05 pm

Here, this will get you old farts juices flowing again...
this was a couple seasons ago, yours truly "Ron_L" at the nozzle!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKHYmhAl9eQ

Spring's only a couple weeks away, the next thing you know...
It's Dredging Time :o

Ron
Ron_L

Postby MadJack » Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:05 am

WHY YOU GOTTA BE LIKE THAT RON?
What a p***k! It's minus 11 and there is nothing liquid 'cept my coffee here.

Spring may only be a couple weeks away but 3 to 4 feet of ice will take a while to thaw.

Nice gold Ron, but you're still a p***k! [j/k]
MadJack

Postby russau » Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:59 am

ha, i just watched the video.darnit Ron! now i see why Jack is "dumping" on you! :mrgreen: our ice just melted and im wanting to get out!NOW I GOTTA GET OUT! really nice nugget! :mrgreen:
russau

Postby Ron_L » Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:44 pm

It's all good Jack :lol:

Russ - I'm with you there, cabin fever!
We've had tons of snow in the mountains the past month, it'll be a bit before I get back in!

Ron
Ron_L

Postby russau » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:42 am

Ron hopefully youll get enough snow in the mnts to help with this drought! im hearing that its going to be another dry/hot summer.
russau

PreviousNext

Return to General Prospecting