AMRA Claim jumpers

Any information related to prospecting

Moderators: russau, Leonard

AMRA Claim jumpers

Postby DJR » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:32 am

download/file.php?mode=view&id=1204&sid=b187e3354982923ebadf596657e7f9a3http://golddredger.com/forum/download/file.php?mode=view&id=1203&sid=b187e3354982923ebadf596657e7f9a3http://golddredger.com/forum/download/file.php?mode=view&id=1202

These two guys showed up at my claim this summer and tried to run me off my claim.
the guy with the beard was screaming at me that I had no right to mine there it was a AMRA claim. He kept screaming EHMRAHH, EHMRAHH, EHMRAHH,.
Those AMRA morons have no idea where they are, or where they are allowed to mine. They just run around in the woods and mine any claim they want to.
The Vehicle License plate is CA 3MNN305. It is a Toyota 4 Runner.
I did file a complaint with the El Dorado County Sheriff, If any one runs in to these clowns mining where they are not supposed to or harassing folks call the local Sheriff and report them.
Attachments
claimjumpers3.jpg
claimjumpers3.jpg (142.92 KiB) Viewed 3298 times
claimjumpers1.jpg
claimjumpers1.jpg (132.63 KiB) Viewed 3298 times
claimjumpers2.jpg
claimjumpers2.jpg (141.7 KiB) Viewed 3298 times
Only the Educated are Free.
Epictetus, Roman philosopher
DJR

Re: AMRA Claim jumpers

Postby Ornery Cuss » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:48 pm

Dennis,

Is this on your Dog Town Crk claim, the same one you had problems with last year ?
Kinda looks like the same terrain.

OC
So much river...So little time
Ornery Cuss

Postby DJR » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:58 am

That's the one. That AMRA is supposed to be protecting the right of the small miners and they are nothing but a bunch of claim jumpers.
I will file complaints with the county, state, BLM and forest services once they see the kind of damage they are doing to the forest maybe they will ban that organization for mining on federal land.
I showed the Sheriff what they did last year he didn't look to happy.
That AMRA is a worthless organization from what I have seen.
DJR

Postby dickb » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:54 pm

I probably don't need to tell you this, but for others that don't know. All the damage that they did to the claim is the responsibility of the claim owner to remediate and restore to natural state.
So not only are they stealing your gold, but they are leaving you with the cost of clean up. Next time you see them get the license plate number and block them from leaving and call the sheriff. Just because they are AMRA, they are still trespassing and stealing from you.

Sorry to hear this but it is really a sad state of affairs out there.

Dickb
77 Retired and Free
Eastern Iowa
dickb

Postby DJR » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:09 pm

That is why I reported them to the sheriff.
The real problem is the attitude of the people that run the AMRA.
DJR

Postby Ornery Cuss » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:02 pm

Not ready to condemn AMRA org based on two members ? actions, unless you have reason to believe AMRA sent these two hayseeds out to your claim specific.
Were these two out of line ? probably. Do you know if AMRA has claims near by ?
Are these the same yahoos from last year ?
What happened to Hey buddy how ya doin kinda new around here can you help me, or something attitude from them
At my age, I have finally figured out yellin doesnt work with most people
Not sure they are/were trespassing, national forest = federal land
My understanding, please correct me if incorrect, a mining claim only gives you rights to the minerals in/on the ground
People can hike, picnic, camp, swim ect on a "mining claim", as long as no minerals are removed and I guess ground disturbed

I frequent the claim below yours, I will keep my eyes peeled 8-)

OC
So much river...So little time
Ornery Cuss

Postby russau » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:48 am

I know that trying to talk to these two individuals is OUT but have you sent copy's of your claim papers to AMRA and a explanation letter to them and pictures?? MAYBE that will help , If not the AMRA members are over on treasurenet and there's a lot of people there that are against AMRA over there as well.
russau

Postby DJR » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:44 am

No I have not contacted them at all this year after they tried to blame me last year for the problems they caused and acted like total jerks for their president on right down the line. I will not deal with them. I will let the BLM and state deal with them.
Their leadership last years claimed that I was illegally mining on my claim.

When I had the sheriff out on the claim he said that he would be contacting the AMRA, If he did they know what is going on.

Those two guys were just a couple of Richard (Dick) heads, their leadership is the real problem.
DJR

Return to General Prospecting