Legal Bomb is Coming

Any information related to prospecting

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Re: Legal Bomb is Coming

Postby russau » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:03 pm

My idea of a threat to our Nation and Her people is U.S. Citizens not paying attention to what these so-called politicians and people that just want to riot or complain about anything that is handy and forcing to change some law that doesn't need changing if they would just read them and take the time to understand what it all about and how it WILL change EVERYONE's life in it's course and then when they do see what REALLY happened they want to complain again and blame it on someone else! Heck most Americans don't even do their own diligence on these people that run for a so-called representative ! They need to do their own checks on how these people's track record is pertaining to how they vote. If they make a campaign promise they need to keep it and NOT say oh , I tried BUT ..........this is how the wacogeenieenviromentalists are getting a strong foot hold in our Country! WE the people are just to lazy to do our own due diligence and these so-called "representatives" know it and use it against us!!!
russau

Postby Hoser John » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:31 am

HUGE MESS AGAIN-nobody will agree to go along with anyone else-carpetbaggers scrambling for cash-insider deals-same old bag of cats makes me sic-John :o
Hoser John

Postby russau » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:09 pm

At this point , I cant believe ANY so called "representative" or ANY news reports!
russau

Postby Ornery Cuss » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:36 pm

The way I see things, if their lips are moving they are probably lying or spinning it to benefit, their view
Who ever "they" are :?:

OC
So much river...So little time
Ornery Cuss

Previous

Return to General Prospecting