Cooper's Treasure

Any information related to prospecting

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Cooper's Treasure

Postby russau » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:12 am

Well I know everyone has heard of a lost gold story or two in their time , so have I ! BUT most have been modified to fit another location and it would be a waste of time going on "their facts"! BUT this tv show on the Discovery Channel that showed last year is based on factual info/facts that Astronaut Gordon Copper documented during the Cuban crisis when the United States flew Gordon Copper over Cuba to document their missile build up during the Kennedy administration.. Copper was in orbit many times over Cuba filming "their missile build up using top secret and very hi-resolution camera and a undisclosed device to pin point a location and giving the GPS coordinate's of that source. Garden Copper was a treasure hunter in his spare time and he had a friend to tag along with. His friend's name Milkos and his son tagged along and became good friends with Garden. I watched each show last year and became hooked !! Unfortunately ,I'm to beat up to do anything about it !! Well to make a long story shorter , it is coming back on at the Discovery Channel Friday at 3:00 AM and at 4 :00 AM for only 2 shows . I set my DVR for taping the series (again ) because I liked it so much. If this show don't get you rocking , NOTHING WILL ! NOTE: He did find treasure , then for some reason the show stopped and didn't give a reason ! He found some magnificent items and gold ! I'll be watching this EARLY in the morning! :D
russau

Re: Cooper's Treasure

Postby russau » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:33 pm

Well I for 1 find this very interesting and for the hundred's of X's (or more)he had on his map he couldn't visit all the locations in his life time and the idea of selling off a few of these location's would be very interesting also ! PLUS that could lead to more off shoot's of new show's !
russau

Return to General Prospecting