Went gold mining today!

Any information related to prospecting

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Went gold mining today!

Postby golden optimist » Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:59 pm

I even got gold!
I had a partner that was a big help. He is a dentist! He found gold that had to come out of my jaw so he took it out. Along with a molar. Only good thing was it only took about 45 seconds with no pain. He gave me a prescription for some good stuff. He said "since I hurt you the least I can do is give you something to make you feel better."
Leonard
golden optimist
Site Admin

Re: Went gold mining today!

Postby Joe S (AK) » Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:15 pm

"When things settle down be sure to administer a proper dosage of liquid antiseptic / pain killer.

Joe"

Actually, "my partner" said no alcohol for a week. In the old days that would have been a problem but I haven't had any for over 5 years. The "excavation site" seems to be doing well. Just a sleight change of diet and keeping the food soft has worked.

Leonard
Wiser Mining Through Many, Many Personal Mistakes (OOPS, "Personal Learning Situations")
Joe S (AK)

Postby Hoser John » Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:40 am

:? I went to the dentist and got nothing but bad news-pain to come. Glad to hear you got gold though as my last extraction was just plain old tooth-take care Joe and a Merry Christmas to BJ also-John
Hoser John

Postby russau » Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:58 pm

My time with my Dentist is coming soon....... I cracked off a side of a Molar , at least it isn't bothering me but I haven't seen or called the Dentist yet! :roll:
russau

Postby Jim_Alaska » Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:58 pm

A full set of dentures was the best thing dental wise that ever happened to me. I have ahd them for over twenty years and do not miss real teeth at all.
Jim_Alaska
Property and Mining Rights Advocate
Klamath River, California
foley4086@gmail.com
Jim_Alaska

Postby Joe S (AK) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:52 pm

Russ -

Just remember to "Crevice" those old fault lines because there just could be a picker in there somewhere! :~)

Take care everyone and a Good Christmas to each and every one here :lol:

Joe
Wiser Mining Through Many, Many Personal Mistakes (OOPS, "Personal Learning Situations")
Joe S (AK)

Return to General Prospecting