Favorite Dredge?

Any information related to prospecting

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Re: Favorite Dredge?

Postby russau » Wed May 06, 2020 1:39 am

Yep ,I remember your dredge picture's from way back ! Custom Ala -mode for sure ! :D It sure is hard to give up something you love ! I'm still having problem's not being able to go out dredgeing !
russau

Postby russau » Wed May 06, 2020 1:44 am

getterdone wrote:Finally found the picture I was looking for, Went dredging with someone else in 2001, decided
I need to build a dredge. It was 3", No air & I didn't have a wet suit. But I did get a lot of gold. The
floats were Styrofoam warped with Fiberglass. The crash Box had a pretty wide flare at the outlet.

gertterdone , I remember Leonard and I dredging the Similkameen River in Oroville Washington at the Miner's Rally...……. We had a great time there ! I wish those day's never ended for me ! :D
russau

Postby golden optimist » Wed May 06, 2020 8:52 am

This is probably the most famous dredge of all time. It's been on more magazine cover shots, more stories, and more internet pictures. It has been all over the country and has been used by many of our famous people.
Leonard.

davekaufmancreek2.gif
davekaufmancreek2.gif (1.23 MiB) Viewed 1681 times
golden optimist
Site Admin

Postby russau » Wed May 06, 2020 4:13 pm

And there's Dependable Dave cleaning up the cons ! Hi Dave ! :D WHAT ??? No Craftsman screw driver sticking out of the float ? Must be a imposter dredge ! :roll:
russau

Postby golden optimist » Wed May 06, 2020 6:42 pm

This picture was a really old one as it has the original 5hp motor. I later switched to a 6.5hp motor.
Leonard
golden optimist
Site Admin

Previous

Return to General Prospecting