WA. CLOSED

Any information related to prospecting

Moderators: russau, Leonard

WA. CLOSED

Postby getterdone » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:06 am

The State of Washington Dept. of Ecology is not issuing permits for dredging any Stream, Rivers or Lakes that have Gold in them.
Took a long time to shut us down, but they finally did it.
getterdone

Re: WA. CLOSED

Postby Jim_Alaska » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:28 pm

What is their stated reason and do they actually have the authority to close it? Did they even hold comment hearings at all?
Jim_Alaska
Property and Mining Rights Advocate
Klamath River, California
foley4086@gmail.com
Jim_Alaska

Postby Joe S (AK) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:25 pm

Great questions, Jim! :!:

Obviously skill, knowledge and experience are the real hallmarks in tradecraft for seasoned (not "Old") warriors like yourself. :roll:

As a silly little point, from our place here in Idaho it is only about 1/4 mile west to the Washington State Line. No sales tax over there but they DO have some STRANGE laws on firearms, taxation and basic constitutionally guranteed freedoms ((( and, I guess as of late that that also extends to law enforcement, no parental supervision of the greenies, BLM --not Bureau of Land Management-- and some other seemingly important things, too.)))

Yes, "Life Might be Better in the Bahamas.", but not-so-much in Washington State (at least as we see it from over here on our side of the fence.) :|

Joe
Wiser Mining Through Many, Many Personal Mistakes (OOPS, "Personal Learning Situations")
Joe S (AK)

Postby russau » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:59 am

Well it has come to this................I guess the other western states will follow soon ! :twisted:
russau

Postby nebraskadad » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:30 am

Amen Russ,
with all the Cov-idiots, riots, and the insane asylum patients running some of those Liberal states.
the left and lamestream media is allied against the American way of life.

Our once great country is being crapped on by scum who a few decades ago would have been locked away
in psych wards or marginalized for their marxist views, now it's friggin' mainstream.

I want our country to be restored to Sanity.
nebraskadad

Postby russau » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:02 am

So true !!
russau

Postby Joe S (AK) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:29 pm

Same here.

Joe
Wiser Mining Through Many, Many Personal Mistakes (OOPS, "Personal Learning Situations")
Joe S (AK)

Postby Jim_Alaska » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:49 pm

getterdone wrote:The State of Washington Dept. of Ecology is not issuing permits for dredging any Stream, Rivers or Lakes that have Gold in them.
Took a long time to shut us down, but they finally did it.

Not issuing permits huh? Well, you can't help that; it just means you don't need a permit. It stands to reason; if they are not issuing permits it must mean there is no reason for a permit. yay!!! free dredging.
Jim_Alaska
Property and Mining Rights Advocate
Klamath River, California
foley4086@gmail.com
Jim_Alaska

Postby Bonaro » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:31 am

It was systematic.
For the last 6-7 years the purist fishing groups (TU) have been getting as many streams as possible listed as ESA waters then they shut those waters to fishing to rile up the fishermen on the sidelines. WFDW restricted motorized mining and required a HPA for each location. I applied for 5-6 and each one was rejected for unknowable reasons and sent back for resubmission. The online process was tedious. Then WDFW and DOE partnered up and they closed all headwaters that feed ESA water and used the Clean Water Act.

Since I had to close my business I now dedicate all my time and effort into the banning of fishing...ask me if I care :evil:
Bonaro

Postby russau » Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:05 am

I agree !! There's some "I" groups that just want only for "their want's " and NOT what's good for all to get along ! Such narrow mindedness !
russau

Next

Return to General Prospecting