WA. CLOSED

Any information related to prospecting

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Re: WA. CLOSED

Postby libertydave » Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:02 pm

Drove up yesterday to the Cascade Mountains where I've gone mining for the last forty years. The claim I use is on one of those WA State 'now closed to mining' rivers/streams. The State WDFW says that all small scale mining (using engines AND motors) are restricted to specific stream locations that do not have any gold. If you want to legally go mining you need to apply for a permit which, coincidentally, will never be issued. The governor signed the bill last March.

Interestingly, I passed several people operating small dredges and high-bankers on a couple of the banned rivers and it's now nearly two months since the "ban" went into effect. I did not see one Forest Service trooper or WA State WDFW officers in sight. I also noticed that many of those mining were packing serious heat.

For the last several years there's been a number of 'greenie' groups that got connected with State government (campaign donations) all working to outlaw all forms of mining, and using CA and later OR as their models for banning what we love to do. These groups includes the liberal 'fish-hugger' types. Officially in WA all we have now is panning and sluicing.

LD
libertydave

Postby Matt Mattson » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:17 am

Politicians are effectively confiscating the natural mineral and metals wealth of the nation. The greens are simply the useful idiots that help them.
Matt Mattson

Postby russau » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:40 am

I believe they are "agenda driven" and there are "silent" forces guiding them to do their bidding ! I truly believe there is MUCH more involved to this than we see !
russau

Postby libertydave » Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:26 am

Most well stated, Matt and Russ. The greenies are just "tools" following an agenda driven by the elitist liberals who seek the 'new world order' at the expense of freedom. You won't know it until it is gone.

LD
libertydave

Postby getterdone » Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:16 am

i QUESTIONED WHY THE CLOSING OF WATERS IN wASHINGTON STATE & WAS TOLD it was for salmon protection, my next question why then why was sites above Dams closed where NO salmon
existed. Don't think I will ever get a answer . Remember dredging is like cleaning your fish tank.
getterdone

Postby russau » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:39 am

By not saying ,that was your answer !
russau

Postby libertydave » Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:00 pm

Over twenty some years back I was told by someone who identified himself an environmentalist that all of the features on earth have 'eminent domain'. I'll explain this...as this concept was his position when he identified himself an atheist liberal environmentalist. To be short I'll call him 'ALE".

This fellow 'ALE' went on to explain that the planet's natural evolutionary forces have placed these features (which means rocks and water) into where they lay and man has no right to move and disturb these rocks and water for his personal gain. I was more astounded by this person's judgement when he then added that all people who mine are criminals for assaulting the 'eminent domain' of the rocks and water that we have displaced. Amazing, huh!

I've found that many of the 'greenies' actually believe in this mularkey.

Regards, LD
libertydave

Postby Joe S (AK) » Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:04 am

Hey here Dave!

Say, you missed a Golden Opportunity there with ALE.

Next time that sort of thing happens try this out:

Check out the dude (or dudette) to note what they're wearing, carrying or better yet - what they're driving or riding in. You know, plastic comes from Oil, wedding rings have Gold and Diamonds in them, cars and trucks have rubber (oil) tires and a lot of metals in them. Each and every bit of those things all started out from Mommie Earth's Eminent Domain in the past. Recycled 'stuff' all started out somewhere - "Know What I Mean, Verne?"

And if they have a PC ask to see the captured electrons that some evil engineer locked up in the battery.

Like a friend of mine says "Ain't no cure for stupid."

Joe
Wiser Mining Through Many, Many Personal Mistakes (OOPS, "Personal Learning Situations")
Joe S (AK)

Postby russau » Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:14 pm

Yep Joe a hypocrite he is !! He also was stealing the air he breathed ! and our time to hear his ............B.S. !!
russau

Postby Joe S (AK) » Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:19 pm

Yes, so wrong on so many levels.

Good to see you posting, Rus - don't be so bashful :lol:

Joe
Wiser Mining Through Many, Many Personal Mistakes (OOPS, "Personal Learning Situations")
Joe S (AK)

PreviousNext

Return to General Prospecting