Dave Turins Lost Mine

Any information related to prospecting

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Re: Dave Turins Lost Mine

Postby Joe S (AK) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:29 pm

Just like Jim, I stopped watching that Fictional Drama Gruel years ago. IMHO not worth any time sitting in front of the TV to watch. :roll:

Years ago I "invested" a month of my life in working the Gold at mile 7 on the Beach West of Nome (no, NOT GPAA). As a result of that """" Adventure """" I'm now glad that I don't feel compelled to ever go back there again. Just not my kind of mining I guess.

As to the Nome Dredging Dramatic Productions --- they're 100% for someone else, too. :roll:

As a final comment - there was one good thing that came from that month on the beach in Nome, way back in '05 ----- I sure did learn how to polish up my micro Gold panning techniques to a degree WELL beyond anything I had been capable of before. Only good thing I brought back with me.

- Joe -
Wiser Mining Through Many, Many Personal Mistakes (OOPS, "Personal Learning Situations")
Joe S (AK)

Postby russau » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:14 am

Once a person learns something , it only adds to their credit /validity ! And that is something that nobody can take away from you ! :D
russau

Postby Joe S (AK) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:16 am

:D :D :D
Wiser Mining Through Many, Many Personal Mistakes (OOPS, "Personal Learning Situations")
Joe S (AK)

Previous

Return to General Prospecting