"Hoser John" Oates - NEWS

Any information related to prospecting

Moderators: russau, Leonard

"Hoser John" Oates - NEWS

Postby Joe S (AK) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:43 am

After having patiently waited over a year for some sort of news from Hoser I had simply reached the end of the rope. I finally looked his number up on the net, took the reins in my teeth and made a blind phone call just now - not knowing what to expect.

John finally answered, explaining that he had, moments ago, received "... another emergency fire evacuation notification ..." (it seemed that there had been others recently). He is frantically grabbing important "stuff" to bug out - ASAP. He is rushing around right now and will be leaving his home in Redding to go somewhere safer. He IS OK although a LOT of fire emergency "stuff" seems to have been surrounding him and he is hurrying as fast as he can to evacuate (maybe evacuate again) He was a bit frantic due to a shortness of time - so I ended the call telling him to just get out of there.

More to follow when it is available.

- Joe -
25 Sept 1130 hrs L
Wiser Mining Through Many, Many Personal Mistakes (OOPS, "Personal Learning Situations")
Joe S (AK)

Re: "Hoser John" Oates - NEWS

Postby russau » Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:17 pm

Thankyou Joe for the info !! As you know we all have been missing his comments and words of whit ! people all over the net has been inquiring about his well being during this fire and covid-19 . I'm really happy he is doing the best he can during these trying times ! John , if you get to read this ,God bless you John and keep safe !
russau

Postby russau » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:09 pm

In todays paper they had info on the fire around Redding a. and the repeat of the evacuation of the residents (John Hoser Oates . I wish the best for these people and John and his family !
russau

Postby Joe S (AK) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:30 pm

If you call up the date and time you can get a good idea about where the fires are - close to real time also.

Yes, there are inaccuracies but overall - not so bad - and obviously better than nothing.

https://zoom.earth/#view=40.51824,-121. ... yers=fires

- Joe -
Wiser Mining Through Many, Many Personal Mistakes (OOPS, "Personal Learning Situations")
Joe S (AK)

Postby russau » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:02 am

Thankyou Joe for the info !!
russau

Postby Matt Mattson » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:07 am

I'm sure glad Hoser is OK. Would be great to see him back here.
Matt Mattson

Postby russau » Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:12 pm

OH yea !
russau

Postby Gold Seeker » Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:00 pm

Joe S (AK) wrote:After having patiently waited over a year for some sort of news from Hoser I had simply reached the end of the rope. I finally looked his number up on the net, took the reins in my teeth and made a blind phone call just now - not knowing what to expect.

John finally answered, explaining that he had, moments ago, received "... another emergency fire evacuation notification ..." (it seemed that there had been others recently). He is frantically grabbing important "stuff" to bug out - ASAP. He is rushing around right now and will be leaving his home in Redding to go somewhere safer. He IS OK although a LOT of fire emergency "stuff" seems to have been surrounding him and he is hurrying as fast as he can to evacuate (maybe evacuate again) He was a bit frantic due to a shortness of time - so I ended the call telling him to just get out of there.

More to follow when it is available.

- Joe -
25 Sept 1130 hrs L

Thanks for the update on John, Joe have you talked to John since last September?
Skip P.

God, Family, Friends, and Gold!!!
Gold Seeker

Postby Joe S (AK) » Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:30 am

No I haven't Skip, I wanted him to sort of return to straightening things out before 'bugging ' him again. THEN, the weather got pretty bad here in Northern Idaho I was busier than you could imagine. It was all I could do to keep up with 'stuff' and I was distracted. Then everything reversed itself and now the ground is brown, the grass is just starting to come up and I'm running 100 miles an hour just trying to catch up again. In addition to all that, at this point I'm now anxiously watching to see if we "Un-Washed, Un-Jabbed, Un-Clean, Fringe Minority" will be allowed to spend our money traveling through Canada this spring - or not.

I still have a bit of confusion over all this re-definition of medical terms thing. It used to be pretty cut and dry where a thoroughly tested vaccine would safely provide immunization against a disease like mumps, measles, polio and such. That immunization used to actually give you a severely weakened version of that dreaded disease and the easily fought off weakened case gave you protection against it for a very long time, if not for the rest of your life. That "naturally crafted immunization" was simple to understand in the long-ago.

The newly defined term of "mRNA Immunization" merely sort-a helps counter symptoms only and lets the "Spikey Bug" still do it's evil deed. Sort of like letting your arm go numb and then nailing up a board - when the inevitable hammer hitting your thumb happens you just don't feel it until later on. Add to that all the lies and corruption surrounding Fauchi's gang and I have made the choice to not be a willing, coerced, test subject. Others may, as is their personal choice, but not I.

So, Skip, thank you for poking me in the ribs :oops: - I'll try calling later today (it's almost 2:30 AM now) and make a report afterwords.

- Joe -
Joe S (AK)

Postby Gold Seeker » Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:19 pm

Thanks Joe, hopefully you can get in touch with him and all is well with him!

I have sure missed him on the gold forums!
Skip P.

God, Family, Friends, and Gold!!!
Gold Seeker

Next

Return to General Prospecting