Claim

Any information related to prospecting

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Claim

Postby barney-mi » Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:31 pm

Hey Leonard , do you still own the beans & bacon claim ??
barney-mi

Re: Claim

Postby golden optimist » Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:31 am

Yes. I haven't been ther for quite a qhile but I've kept the claim current.
Leonard
golden optimist
Site Admin

Postby barney-mi » Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:56 am

Does anybody from the ccc go there anymore ?? Was going to go out threr this year but the gas prices stoped that. I just retired 7-1 so now I have plenty of time. Barneymi
barney-mi

Postby russau » Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:23 am

Barney CONGRATS on your retirement ! :D :D :D
russau

Postby Joe S (AK) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:54 pm

Well now - Good for you, Barney. :D

Yes, fuel .... :o ....... I had a chance to drive to a friend's place in Oregon last month (8 hrs each way) and it ended up only costing $300 in fuel. At least the time spent there was priceless -- which made it all a good thing.

So OK Barney, congrats on passing another of life's great milestones.

Just keep polishing up your equipment and planning for the trip coming up.

Joe
Wiser Mining Through Many, Many Personal Mistakes (OOPS, "Personal Learning Situations")
Joe S (AK)

Postby barney-mi » Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:28 pm

Thanks guys. kinda diffrent getting up and not having to make the treck to work 105 miles 1 way. My last car had 527000 before she give up on me 2010 sebering ya maybe next year, Russ does anybody go to douglas creek anymore ?? sure dosen"t seem like it or they don't post about it. see ya Barney-mi
barney-mi

Postby barney-mi » Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:37 pm

ya Joe s ak, my son works out at glasier national park was wanting to make a long trip out of it . Spend a couple of weeks with him then go to douglass creek but as ya"ll know thanks to Biden not this year , but I got my highbanker/dredge just about all shined and tuned up. maybe take a short trip to Ohio and do a little proding around. so time to get outta here see ya Barnet-mi
barney-mi

Postby Joe S (AK) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:12 am

Hey Barney - something I did .............

Purely my thinking but the human body gets used to routines - over the years and when those routines change substantially ""stresses"" happen.

When I retired I chose to sleep in a half hour every morning (6:00 now 6:30) and try to come close to the activity level 'from before'.

It drove my wife crazy but the transition for me was easier. Later, of course, aging and medical considerations modify things some but it was more gradual and easier to live with than any sudden change.

"Keep At It" and post as you do stuff. :lol:

Joe
Wiser Mining Through Many, Many Personal Mistakes (OOPS, "Personal Learning Situations")
Joe S (AK)

Postby barney-mi » Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:11 pm

Hey Joe I don't think it was stress, I believe it was missing the people I worked with , But as of now most of that stuff has passed. On the other hand I'll go back and see most everyone when I go back and sell my honey got quite a clientele there also Ma sells her famous fried rice n fried noodle, So all in all things are going good, won't be to much longer n I'll be putting my bee's to bed and they keep me quite busy. thats all for now see ya. Barneymi :D :D :D
barney-mi

Postby Joe S (AK) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:59 pm

:D
Joe S (AK)

Next

Return to General Prospecting