Zombie Apocalypse

Politically oriented information, blasts, kudo's for politician’s (probably won't be many of those)

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Re: Zombie Apocalypse

Postby Hoser John » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:17 am

Or the black on black violence in chicago as the gangs massacre each other,34 in a week,but since no whitey involved..........it's all good right???sic sic sic arse world-John
Hoser John

Postby russau » Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:07 pm

the c**p is still happening here in St.Louis, Misery! the gangs are saying that if this police officer isn't indicted for murder, there will be more sever riots! now would be a great time to try out those military types of gear they got! Ive seen a lot more police passing my home each day! I used to see the police maybe 1x a week. they've geared up lately! Me to!
russau

Postby Gold Seeker » Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:17 pm

Keep your head down Russ and your weapons close!!!
Skip P.

God, Family, Friends, and Gold!!!
Gold Seeker

Postby russau » Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:54 am

GS it cant get any closer:):) I just pray that nobody ever forces me into a situation that I have to choose the remedy! either way, lives of all concerned will be changed , and NOT for the better! Being retired , I have a lot of time just to watch whats going on around me while im out putzing around . its better tobe prepared than be caught off guard! and still S**t happens!
russau

Postby russau » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:28 am

Last night a Ferguson police officer was on patrol when he saw a potential robber trying to break into a store. he stopped and the robber started running with the officer in pursuit. the robber turned and shot the officer in the arm but the bad guy got away ! later, about a mile or so down the road another officer from City of St. Louis, Misery was shot at. What a fine development this has turned into!
russau

Postby nebraskadad » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:12 am

Russ, I just read about that.

Man oh man it is getting crazy.
http://news.yahoo.com/photos/police-off ... slideshow/

Guess Omaha isn't much better, last week there were about 5 shootings in North O.
nebraskadad

Previous

Return to Political