Brandon lost his lawsuit in Cal.

Politically oriented information, blasts, kudo's for politician’s (probably won't be many of those)

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Brandon lost his lawsuit in Cal.

Postby russau » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:58 am

Sad to say that I just read that Brandon just lost his case in the Cal. Supreme court. To me it just don't make any sense UNLESS you look at it through the warped unrealistic wacoenviromentalists eyes ! Next step will be IF he appeals this (BS) decision with the United States Supreme Courts? If this is left unchallenged ,it WILL spread to all the states sooner than latter ! And now the PLP is in turmoil with Board members resigning , WHAT A MESS!!!!!!
russau

Re: Brandon lost his lawsuit in Cal.

Postby Hoser John » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:59 am

The SC court proceedings are online and after a listen you will know who, what and why the lawsuit was absolutely doomed to die. The suit was slaughtered about a month ago with SC announcement of what was thrown out. Schizophrenia is the act of repeating the same exact failing act repeatedly and actually thinking the results will change. No surprises in decision...onward to San Bernadino and Judge Ochoa as now he will convene and rule also in light of annialation in the SC-John
Hoser John

Postby russau » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:13 pm

yep I was hopeing for a good out come for Brandon and all west coast people BUT the wacoenviromentalists have been embedded with the courts and politics for so long I don't see it ever changing !
russau

Postby dickb » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:28 pm

Why would anyone expect that the California Supreme Court would side with the dredger and over rule one of the States department act of enforcement. That would send a message that the department was acting outside of the state directives. Expect Ochoa to rule the same as Rinehart. This is and always has been a David vs Goliath fight. And, Goliath has all the power and money. SAD for miners.
Still this is just my opinion and everybody has one.

Dickb
Last edited by dickb on Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
77 Retired and Free
Eastern Iowa
dickb

Postby russau » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:18 am

I think your right on it Dick!
russau

Postby Hoser John » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:29 am

Only 1 man and 1 issue stands between dredgers and total annialation---a simple honest miner named Keith Walker whose case is in SB in Ochoas court. I have had the EXTREME please of working for,by and with for 2 1/2 years and would do anything I possibly can as his case is clear and cause is pure as the only real MINER who mines gold and not miners there. Respect to a pro -John-PS-Erick from WMA is also a righteous ally but caved under pressure and lied down with dogs and a losing proposition for all . GREAT fellow who puts HIS money, time and efforts relentlessly for dredgers/miners rights.
Hoser John

Postby russau » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:48 am

SALUTE!
russau

Return to Political