Safe at Last

Politically oriented information, blasts, kudo's for politician’s (probably won't be many of those)

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Safe at Last

Postby Hoser John » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:10 am

I took down my Rebel flag (which you can't buy on EBAY any more) and peeled the NRA sticker off my front window. I disconnected my home alarm system and quit the Neighborhood Watch. I bought two Pakistani flags and put one at each corner of the front yard. Then I purchased the black flag of ISIS (which you CAN Buy on EBAY) and ran it up the flag pole.

Now the local Police, Sheriff, FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security, Secret Service and other agencies are all watching my house 24/7. I've NEVER felt safer and I'm saving $69.95 a month that ADT used to charge me.Plus, I bought burkas for me to wear when I shop or travel. Everyone moves out of the way and security can't pat me down. If they say I'm a male wearing a burka, I just say I'm feeling like a woman today.

...Safe at last. Isn’t this administration great or what
Hoser John

Re: Safe at Last

Postby micropedes1 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:42 am

I've still got my rebel flag. And I fly the stars and bars proudly with the state and US flag. Its part of my heritage. I'm a contrary ole f*rt that doesn't bend very far to suit the political correct types. I'm working at my farm right now and brought a few guns with me. They're all loaded. I'm ex-military and I hunt. Animals are very tasty!

I know John is just funning the rest of us, but that black flag will get you shot around here. And I don't really worry too much about self protection (see guns above). The sheriff is a lodge brother and good fiend.+
micropedes1

Postby micropedes1 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:24 pm

I think that he is a good "friend". But he might be a fiend, too. Come to think of it... we both are!
micropedes1

Postby Ornery Cuss » Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:27 pm

:D :lol: :shock: John

You do have some good points

:lol:

OC
So much river...So little time
Ornery Cuss

Postby russau » Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:31 am

YYYEEEEEEHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
russau

Postby Hoser John » Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:03 am

Got a good chuckle at last night news on tv. It seems the creeps that run ISIS are getting blown up left and right because the antis are wearing burkas and sneaking in as women and blowing them the hell up hahaha so now they are trying to STOP women from wearing burkas so they know who is real and who is a freedom fighter against them hahahaha....as ye sow so shall ye reap...John
Hoser John

Postby Plumas » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:32 pm

Hoser you slay me.

Sounds like a good idea and I'll bet even your homeowners association will shut up-bite their lip. Not nothing like if you had flown an American flag in the front yard...

Plumas
Ah ain't no flatlander!
Plumas

Return to Political