Done Voting

Politically oriented information, blasts, kudo's for politician’s (probably won't be many of those)

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Done Voting

Postby Hoser John » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:35 am

Went and did the deed and then went to a movie with the Registers husband. Magnificent 7 reminded me of our politics, lots of lies, bullies, and violence with a good topping of hatred and slime thrown in. Saw a movie-took a shower and let the chips fall where they may hahahaha so much bs---John :lol:
Hoser John

Re: Done Voting

Postby russau » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:53 pm

:D
russau

Postby russau » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:26 am

Make our vote count?? How do we do that when we vote and the Electoral College can vote as they please even if the state or county OR Heaven forbid the Country votes one way and the Electoral Collage votes as "they" please. I , for one , wish the EC would be eliminated UNLESS someone can tell me why its a good thing..............I just don't see it doing anyone ANY good ! Im still under the impression that our gubermint is , of the people , by the people and for the people..............and I guess it also should be included that , "of the people that actually get involved and actually vote only 1 time !"
russau

Postby Hoser John » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:16 am

Being under a impression will soon lead to depression as we are once again consumed by a economic depresson to lessen your depression because you will hence have to make many concessions as the pukes espouting confessions contaminate the next sessions of our once great countries assembledges :o
Hoser John

Postby russau » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:23 am

Im so sick of these lying socalled representatives of ours that If I see / hear one of them throwing mud towards another candidate , I WONT vote for them and the same goes for the other candidate. My next option is vote for a independent that is saying what he / she WILL DO for America and Her people ! I think gifts / trips and other "bribes" need to be eliminated for all ! Plus since one of these socalled representatives of ours said that "its time for the voting public " to have / put some skin in the game" ! And its WAY over time for these ($#^&%#$@) to have this retirement for them lowered or eliminated (its for life) NO BUDGET = NO PAY until they come up with the budget !
russau

Postby russau » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:08 am

Well the deed is done ! Just waiting for the smoke and dust settle to see whos still standing !
russau

Postby LipCa » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:34 am

The smoke has settled!!
LipCa

Postby russau » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:34 am

AND THE RESULTS ARE GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!! Atleast I hope so ! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Time will tell !
russau

Postby Hoser John » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:34 am

What a hoot Trump lost the popular vote but won the electorial college-aka the rich shall perservere... :roll: the rich founding fathers self righteous bs comes through again to kill the REAL will of the people sic sic sic I voted for Bernie as these 2 &^%$#@!
Hoser John

Postby Ornery Cuss » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:28 pm

I believe the electoral college ? figured if trump lost he would sue all that didn't vote for him
Talk about clogging up the courts

OC
So much river...So little time
Ornery Cuss

Next

Return to Political