CDFG HARASSMENT OVER SURVEY

Politically oriented information, blasts, kudo's for politician’s (probably won't be many of those)

Moderators: russau, Leonard

CDFG HARASSMENT OVER SURVEY

Postby Hoser John » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:41 am

LAST NIGHT AT 8:45 A OLD MINERS RIGHTS ACTIVIST GOT A REAL NASTY CALL FROM cdfg. HE WAS INFORMED THAT IT WAS mandatory TO FILL OUT THE SURVEY AND HE WAS TO immediately SEND IT IN.THEY STATED THAT THE INFORMATION WAS BEING USED TO DETERMINE how much to charge you for your permit based on your gold recovery. NOW AIN'T THAT A PEACH--A SLIDING FEE SCHEDULE?? kiss my anus cdfg. oops lousy cap mix-sorry in a hurry gotta go reclaimanate--anyhow he told'm not only no but LL no and that he'd NEVER do anything for cdfg again-John How'd they get his digits and you now know this ol'dog was 100% right as to ## and tracking you--personally---game on
Hoser John

Re: CDFG HARASSMENT OVER SURVEY

Postby tommyknocker » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:47 am

Hoser John,
I wonder if that old miner's activist got the callers name and maybe other pertinent info and documented the whole thing? I SO wanted to get a survey but didn't. Maybe I should call CDFG & harass them over me not getting one! Anybody got a phone # that would get me to , uh maybe that person that called last night?

T.
tommyknocker

Postby CalGoldDredger » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:54 am

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Last edited by CalGoldDredger on Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
CalGoldDredger

Postby tommyknocker » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:49 pm

HA!!! John where'd you get those :lol:

Some one made a "stinky!"
Seriously though, I'd like to give them some of their own medicine...Anybody got a phone #?
tommyknocker

Postby Hoser John » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:47 am

Thanx TK I was just a thinkn' the same thing--THOSE EMOTS ROCK CDG-John :mrgreen:
Hoser John

Return to Political