Why???????

Politically oriented information, blasts, kudo's for politician’s (probably won't be many of those)

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Why???????

Postby golden optimist » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:40 pm

Why do we need a comprehensive background check to buy a gun but not to run for president?

Makes no sense to me!
Leonard
golden optimist
Site Admin

Re: Why???????

Postby russau » Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:29 am

they already have background checks and dont use them all the time! here in Missouri, im not sure about other states, but they have so much time to do your back ground checks and if they dont complete it on time, you can demand that they give you the permit! so they need to do whats on the books first before they try to make more laws that wont get used! and that goes for most laws in our Country! the socalled "representatives" keep thinking that another "unused" law will cure all our problems!
russau

Postby h20prospector » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:45 am

Why do they need to do the background check. Mostly it's a law abiding citizen wanting the gun, unless there is certain criteria that eliminates you. A criminal isn't going to waste their time. Just my 2 cents. I'm not a gun enthusiast.
Retired AF Veteran - 26 years
LDMA/GPAA/GPOC/PLP member
Ice & fly fisherman

'If you don't stand for something, you will fall for everything.'

A government big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have!
h20prospector

Postby russau » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:44 am

all criminals need not apply! they laugh at the laws as it is!
russau

Return to Political