that sneaky lying bastage never stops

Politically oriented information, blasts, kudo's for politician’s (probably won't be many of those)

Moderators: russau, Leonard

that sneaky lying bastage never stops

Postby eightymesh » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:02 pm

"As long as I am an American citizen and American blood runs in these veins I shall hold myself at liberty to speak, to write, and to publish whatever I please on any subject." – Elijah Parish Lovejoy (1802-1837)
eightymesh

Re: that sneaky lying bastage never stops

Postby russau » Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:24 pm

nice site Larry! it seems to me that o is trying his best to creat a hostile enviroment inwhich someone will do something to give o a reason to enforce a marshall law in our Country! then during the marshall law, o will not allow any election and he will stay in office untill he gets all he wants. if this were to come to pass, HELL is going to break out in our Country and id hate to see that happen.all the people that voted for him and didnt get there "free stuff' will be on their knees crying!
russau

Postby nebraskadad » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:51 am

I have been out of the loop here for a while, I finally closed a big project and am able to catch up a little bit.

Russ, I have been reading up on some of the crap the Fed are doing from DHS's Ammo purchases creating an ammo shortage,
Operation Thunderdome was brought to my attention a couple of months ago, the crux of it, is to have false flag exercises where the people keep their eyes off the rest of what they are all doing,
http://www.westernjournalism.com/dhs-op ... ast-stand/

My tinfoil hat has been buzzing since Sandy Hook and more so with Boston. I do think a lot of things are occuring to make martial law a reality, the Boston / Waterton event in my eyes was an orchestrated event to see how people respond to martial law. Unfortunately, the majority of people were totally compliant, and allowed their 4th amendment rights to be thrown away as the result. It chilled me as i watched videos of jackbooted thugs entering residences all the while people were herded away from their homes as the goons searched the premises for what ever.
It was on a community scale. Imagine it happening on a national scale, and what will be the trigger event to make it happen?
It pays to be vigilant. Keep in mind, we do not have to allow people to search our homes or businesses without warrant, PERIOD.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MezLoczjfY
Resist these tactics or we lose our country
nebraskadad

Postby russau » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:07 am

from my cold dead hands! Hey Rex, i need somemore assistance with my computor ,whenever/ at your conveinence.
russau

Postby klondike jake » Wed May 01, 2013 11:06 pm

ive been watching the free stuff come in to so many people that its giving me a headache and a anger management problem. to the point were im needing assistance. nope not going to do it,ever.
klondike jake

Postby russau » Thu May 02, 2013 3:11 am

ha! so thats what them long lines are about!
russau

Postby nebraskadad » Thu May 02, 2013 6:01 pm

Russ,

PM me your phone number and email, I will call this weekend.
nebraskadad

Postby russau » Fri May 03, 2013 3:13 am

Pm on the way! Thanks!
russau

Return to Political