Federal lands being removed from 1872 mining laws

Politically oriented information, blasts, kudo's for politician’s (probably won't be many of those)

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Federal lands being removed from 1872 mining laws

Postby russau » Tue May 21, 2013 3:22 pm

russau

Re: Federal lands being removed from 1872 mining laws

Postby russau » Tue May 21, 2013 3:29 pm

i dont know why this wont come up. ive typed the correct address but it wont have it all when i submit it to the posting. anyway o has gone and under a executive order has removed all public lands from the 1872 mining law as of April 2013. all according to this message i got, ALL claims are gone unless its a commercial mine.
russau

Postby russau » Tue May 21, 2013 3:38 pm

russau

Postby h20prospector » Tue May 21, 2013 3:49 pm

You're not alone Russ. It won't come up for me either.

O should just give the country to China. They hold a lot of our IOU's as it is. Under their rule, whacko environmentalists and prospectors won't be able to do a darn thing with the land. So neither side will win. They'll also get rid of the Sierra Club, Trout Unlimited, and the likes. Additionally they'll send all the Karuk Indians :evil: :evil: to the swamp lands of former Florida,Commercial mining will only be done by the state (Red China)
Retired AF Veteran - 26 years
LDMA/GPAA/GPOC/PLP member
Ice & fly fisherman

'If you don't stand for something, you will fall for everything.'

A government big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have!
h20prospector

Postby russau » Tue May 21, 2013 3:58 pm

i sent Leonard my copy of the email i got and hope he can get it posted correctly. for some unknown reason i cant get the address to post correctly for me.it came from Brad Jones from gpaa so it may be on their site.
russau

Postby russau » Tue May 21, 2013 5:54 pm

Leonard reposted this in another thread.
russau

Postby klondike jake » Tue May 21, 2013 10:09 pm

believe it or not but they will be moreless giving it to china to do what ever they please. in trade for are shrinking dollar that they once wanted so badly. you will see.
klondike jake

Postby russau » Wed May 22, 2013 3:41 am

What ever happened to his oath of office. "to DEFEND the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America"! he has violated this oath and needs tobe impeached for it! ive heard talk of impeachment already! lets get the show on the road while we still have whats left! im sure everyone remebers the previous ruler of Russia (Nikita Kruschev) pounding on the UN table while saying," we will take your Country without fireing a shot"!!!!! i truely beleive this is happening right now with os help and the wacoenviromentalists unending efforts! just look at whos running the world enviromental group. another previous ruler of Russia!
russau

Postby golden optimist » Wed May 22, 2013 6:02 am

Here it is taken from the Alaska Forum and the link works.
Leonard

I have not verified this information personally, but it seems legit because it is in the federal register.

Jim

Date: May 21, 2013
Subject: All Public Lands are Gone Officially as of April 2013

To All concerned citizens,
What I have been conveying for the last year and a half has come true. The Obama Administration under executive order has registered on the Federal Registry, https://www.federalregister.gov/article ... energy#h-8

https://www.federalregister.gov/articles/2013/04/30/2013-10087/segregation-of-lands-renewable-energy#h-8

that all public lands are to be taken out of the 1872 mining law and to give first right of refusal to the wind and solar industry for the next two years.
Any public lands that do not have an application, permit or plan of operation on it is GONE to the claim holder. If you want to voice an opinion you Must show up to this weeks BLM Steering Committee meeting from 6:30 to 8:30 pm 300 South Richmond Road Ridgecrest, CA 93555. They are going to go after private lands after this citing that they are not being used for anything. It is not a conspiracy theory it is now reality.
There will be a pre-meeting at Sleepy Bear Mine from 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM with the Chairman of the Desert Advisory Council (DAC) and it will launch the new California Desert District Mining Coalition to start the fight.

Think about this. All club claims are gone, your dream of mining a claim is gone, you won't even be able to register a claim, the registered claim you currently have that is not operating as a commercial mine is gone,
UNLESS YOU TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY AND FIGHT. IT STILL MIGHT BE TO LATE FOR MOST––––

Kirk MacKenzie
http://www.defendruralamerica.com/DRA/Home.html

---
James Foley
Property and Mining Rights Advocate
Klamath River, California
jfoley@sisqtel.net
golden optimist
Site Admin

Postby russau » Thu May 23, 2013 2:02 pm

Boy this is going to cost obama and the dems a lot! the "takeings" of your claims will cost them dearly.obama will have to work late printing more money to pay for his obligation to the wacoenviromentalists wants! payback is a bi*^%!
russau

Return to Political