our American rights

Politically oriented information, blasts, kudo's for politician’s (probably won't be many of those)

Moderators: russau, Leonard

our American rights

Postby russau » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:12 am

as we read this post, our rights are slowly and quietly being taken away from us without as much as a wimper from the majority of Americans.most Americans will never even know it has happened and a majority of them wont even care.America is being sold off to the highest bidder,and we are left holding the bag! just thank our socalled "representatives" that we elected and keep voteing for! the freeloaders are still out there with their hands out looking for the "free stuff" they were promised or read into the lies our leader gave them! and we sit here grinding our teeth about it!
russau

Re: our American rights

Postby Hoser John » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:13 am

:lol: Banks just pulled off yet another "$167 TRILLION" heist from price fixing of interest rates all over the world these past couple of years. Makes the great depression of 08s lousy $10 trillion look like babies candy. Too big to prosecute has emboldened the thieving MFRS and the world economy raped yet again........laws changed and entreaties enacted to legalize. THE END....John :evil: :twisted: :?
Hoser John

Postby russau » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:50 am

probly with o's blessing and a little gift!
russau

Postby CalGoldDredger » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:15 pm

Russ, have to disagree with the original first line
our rights are slowly and quietly

From where I stand (kalifornia) our rights are being revoked fast and furious and out in broad daylight. :|
CalGoldDredger

Postby russau » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:14 am

John as people involved (us) we see/hear about it really loud!!!,but as most Americans, they dont see or hear it or really care much about it if it interupts their way of life or tv shows.the way i see it,Americans as a whole, dont want tobe disturbed by ANYTHING, esspecially if it isnt what they want to do at that time! getting involved with politics is something that i hate! but if we dont watch the chicken coupe,and then do something about it if we see something.........theres a lot of these wacoenviromentalists that did get involved with politics(federal jobs,FS,DNR,etc.) back when slick willy and ole bruce "babbleing" babbit got in and spread the word to apply for these jobs . i still remeber reading about it. yep the message is screaming across Cal. to those that are affected by this sickness,but in the citys, they dont hear a word and are still waiting for their "free" handouts. Remeber ole Nikita Kruschev saying "they will take our Country without fireing a shot!" and look whos the president of this world wacoenviromental group! a latter Russian president Gorbachov(?) just follow the money from all the law suits they stire up to see whos guideing this movement! and we pay for it! they have their steam up-n-running and all the money they need. ANY small enviromental group (just made up) that wants to fight against ANYTHING just needs to get ahold of TNC/sierra club/etc. to get FULL funding for thier push. i know. ive run up against the seirra club here in misery. they gave me the full treatment all the way to the (then) govenor of Misery! that was about 10 years ago and i understand "they" still keep a record of ANYTHING that i put in print over the net! our gubermint at its finest!
russau

Postby Hoser John » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:34 am

8-) Been a long slide down a greasy slope and by god their just ain't much hope-Agenda 21 is here,all we hold near and dear is purt' near gone between the bureauratz,environutz and judges to be sure-Last days of empire gettn' ugly--wonder whats next?? OOPS maybe I really don't want to know ... :? John
Hoser John

Postby gremlin » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:42 am

http://www.flyingmag.com/news/feds-say- ... jrhKUwi.99

Feds Say: 'Pilots Have No Rights'

Flying has obtained information from a law enforcement source about the federal program that detains pilots upon their arrival at their destination airports and searches their airplanes. Training for the program was conducted via an “aviation drug interdiction” class sponsored by HIDTA (High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area), a government organization that is a conglomerate of federal, state and local law enforcement agencies to fight, as the name implies, drug traffic.

In an email and in further telephone conversations, our source, who is knowledgeable about aviation matters, detailed the training he had received in 2009 in preparation for him to participate in the HIDTA program. He has asked to remain anonymous but has identified himself to Flying.

Read more at http://www.flyingmag.com/news/feds-say- ... QMzxlmk.99
save a tree, eat a squirrel.
gremlin

Postby russau » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:49 am

thanks for posting this Mel! theres no sense in joining the "mile high club" if thats how your going tobe treated when you land!:):)
russau

Postby Hoser John » Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:19 am

:lol: Been there--done that--and tail n' the sky is indeed a my my my-John 8-)
Hoser John

Postby getterdone » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:52 am

In my case with Fish & Game & the Tribe, I learned the lesson that it is OK for them to lie under oath if that what
it takes to get what they want.
The fish & game guy testified that trout spawning ends on the 15th of July & the tribe testified
that Kokanee start spawning the 15 of August.
All I could say was they had some unique fish in that stream that you couldn't find any where else.

Could be that heaven isn't going to be as crowded as I once thought it might be.

I was brought up that lying was not acceptable for anything.

All I can say after watching T.V. this past year is that we don't have enough bars of soap in this Country
to wash out the mouths of the people working in Government who have lied.
getterdone

Next

Return to Political