Obama to limit carbon at power plants

Politically oriented information, blasts, kudo's for politician’s (probably won't be many of those)

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Obama to limit carbon at power plants

Postby gremlin » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:00 pm

i think its way past them to get this guy out .

Obama is also signaling he will no longer wait for lawmakers to act on climate change, and instead will seek ways to work around them.

The lynchpin of Obama's plan, and the step activists say will have the most dramatic impact, involves limits on carbon emissions for new and existing power plants. The Obama administration has already proposed controls on new plants, but those controls have been delayed and not yet finalized. Tuesday's announcement will be the first public confirmation that Obama plans to extend carbon controls to coal-fired power plants that are currently pumping heat-trapping gases into the atmosphere.

http://news.yahoo.com/ap-sources-obama- ... 42639.html
save a tree, eat a squirrel.
gremlin

Re: Obama to limit carbon at power plants

Postby russau » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:39 am

i think our socalled "representatives" are to scared to do ANYTHING to get o out of office! going around Congress is NOT THE AMERICAN WAY! i wish these "reps" of ours would get off their ........chairs and do something about it, or theyre just as guilty as o!!!!!!
russau

Postby gremlin » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:59 pm

when every one wakes it it will cost 100 bucks a day for electristy. and you will be lucky if it stays on all day.
gremlin

Postby russau » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:10 am

hes been bypassing Congress for a long time now! why hasnt any of the socalled "representatives" done something about it ,unless they dont mind being s*&t on by him! i know my state Congress (D) "person" likes it a lot!
russau

Postby gremlin » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:34 pm

it would be good to get him out of the office.
gremlin

Postby russau » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:30 am

so why isnt our socalled "representatives" doing just that right now??? no backbone for sure and certainly NOT representing us voters at all!
russau

Postby gremlin » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:56 pm

nope there all hippys that found out to get the good drugs you can sell stuff for fast cash.
gremlin

Return to Political