This is what Obama Thinks

Politically oriented information, blasts, kudo's for politician’s (probably won't be many of those)

Moderators: russau, Leonard

This is what Obama Thinks

Postby Gold Seeker » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:24 pm

While in Tanzania this is what Obama describes as "Domestic Terrorists" in America!!!

http://nationalreport.net/tea-party-mem ... ma-claims/

"AP reporter Ramona Darlington, who attended the conference asked President Obama to explain what the profile of an American domestic terrorists is? Obama responded by saying, “Typically domestic terrorists in the U.S. are people who cling to obsolete beliefs from the time of the American Revolution. They are conservative Christians, reactionary Republicans and conspiracy theorists many of whom belong to racist hate groups.”

“Tea Partiers commonly own guns and stock up ammunition and food in anticipation of starting another civil war to overthrow the will of the governing body who represent all of the American people. We are prepared for any contingency and don’t expect to see any kind of large insurrection. Americans are capitalists who are much more interested in seeing America move forward. These terrorists groups are small in size and really present little danger,” the President added."

So do you think you maybe on his list of "Domestic Terrorists"!!!
Skip P.

God, Family, Friends, and Gold!!!
Gold Seeker

Re: This is what Obama Thinks

Postby russau » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:23 am

i guess he has the right to beleive his muslim beleifs,hes on his second term and dont really care about who gets elected next time, as long as ALL of his agenda gets shoved down Americas throats! and he has the gall to comment on raceists????? OHOH! i think i just heard them knocking on my door!
russau

Postby gremlin » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:59 am

gee i do not know about you, but that sounds like every one that lives in tornado ally. after all the government tells us to stock food, dig storm shelters and be ready to live for a month with out power, food, or even basic services.
save a tree, eat a squirrel.
gremlin

Postby russau » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:38 am

yep i guess that o thinks it is wrong to be a American and hold her values high!
russau

Postby gremlin » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:06 pm

thats right its not the Kenya way.
save a tree, eat a squirrel.
gremlin

Postby CalGoldDredger » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:30 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: My commentary to the original Subject title "This is what Obama Thinks" and just the title;
I believe that it is way more important what I think of Obama, no? answer to that - Well, It is not good and /or appropriate for public forum.... Yes
Or what the other 50% that did not vote for the joke again, thinks. :o
CalGoldDredger

Postby LipCa » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:21 am

It is my understanding that this story was proven false??
LipCa

Postby russau » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:07 am

i only hope so, but its consistant to o's way of thinking!
russau

Return to Political