Stupid is, stupid does, Obama Supporters!

Politically oriented information, blasts, kudo's for politician’s (probably won't be many of those)

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Stupid is, stupid does, Obama Supporters!

Postby Gold Seeker » Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:44 pm

This video shows that Obama isn't the real problem in this country, anyone that voted for Obama and researched before voting and still thought he was the man for job, I really don't have a problem with, it's everyone's right to vote for who they think is the best man, it the sheeple that voted for Obama that I have a big problem with, they are the problem in this country, they knew nothing about the candidates at all, they voted for Obama only because their friends/relatives did, or because he's a democrat or just because he is black, they didn't have a clue who would be the best man for the job, this video shows that they don't even try to think about what their actions will cause!!!!

All but the last guy (he's my hero!!) are a bunch of stupid idiots, it makes my blood boil!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0he0cqHH20&feature=player_embedded
Skip P.

God, Family, Friends, and Gold!!!
Gold Seeker

Re: Stupid is, stupid does, Obama Supporters!

Postby cowboy444 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:48 pm

I'm with you, gold seeker. How stupid is America getting? If it's free the people want it. It don't matter what its' gonna cost in the long run. Keep your weapons clean and your ammo nearby.

cowboy444
cowboy444

Re: Stupid is, stupid does, Obama Supporters!

Postby russau » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:21 am

Im also with both of you! Americans for the most part are real lazy people! they would rather ask someone else how to vote than do their own research into what this guys track record is on how he veiws our Country! FREE is the key word for these people to vote,and not understanding whos actually going to pay for it! yep! stupid is,stupid does!!!
russau

Return to Political