Wyoming claims

Politically oriented information, blasts, kudo's for politician’s (probably won't be many of those)

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Wyoming claims

Postby russau » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:12 am

Looks like the BLM is doing a land grab in Wyoming. seems the Sage Grouse is endangered(or soon will be) by three wire fences and slow moveing vehicals on two track roads but NOT by hunters?????? the enviromentalists,actually the Wyoming biologists have reported this "fact" to the Washington D.C. higherups and have requested this action.its comeing from the BLM office in Lander Wyoming as a recources managment plan (RMP) as reported by Tom Southerland (BLM geologist) this info was sent to me by Barry W. of the PLP. i tried to forward this to Leonard but my computor wont let me do this function! i guess it needs another cup or 2 of coffee like i do at times! this all came from the gpaa site.it appears that Leonard is dead on about either you get a claim now or you wont have a place to prospect latter! it seems this is becomeing reality and probly more states will follow this land grab by the BLM and other gubermint agencies! hang on, its knocking on the door!
russau

Re: Wyoming claims

Postby Hoser John » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:36 am

:evil: SUMMABEACHES :twisted:
Hoser John

Postby russau » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:04 am

my exact thoughts John!!
russau

Postby gremlin » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:43 am

yes its us bad miners that take tons of trash out of the woods. the ones that try to keep the pot farms by illegals out of the woods. the ones that try to keep the meth heads from trashing the woods.
save a tree, eat a squirrel.
gremlin

Postby nebraskadad » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:50 am

Sage Grouse is as endangered as my turds after a bad Burrito.
nebraskadad

Postby russau » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:19 pm

Hmmmmmmmm? Rex we will have to remeber that little fact if we ever go out for mex.:)
russau

Postby gremlin » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:38 am

oh man, i had a bad one with taco bell once. doing the cheek squeeze when i was riding the motorcycle on the bad side of Atlanta. we must of hit every exit and rest area till the Florida line. 3 guys rushing a bath room was not good and you did not want to be the last guy in. we did not do the bell for the rest of the vacation.
save a tree, eat a squirrel.
gremlin

Postby russau » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:44 am

thats it! TB is off the list!:)
russau

Postby Hoser John » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:35 am

;) THEY DON'T CALL TACO BELL FAST FOOD FER NUTTN' BUD :lol: wouldn't feed that garbage to a dog more or less my own body-John :lol: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm pink slime meat is sooooooo delicious :?
Hoser John

Return to Political