Hey ... wheres my bribe ???

Politically oriented information, blasts, kudo's for politician’s (probably won't be many of those)

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Hey ... wheres my bribe ???

Postby eightymesh » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:32 pm

legalized bribery ... gee, wish i were king

http://youtu.be/mLKU8iw5fSs
"As long as I am an American citizen and American blood runs in these veins I shall hold myself at liberty to speak, to write, and to publish whatever I please on any subject." – Elijah Parish Lovejoy (1802-1837)
eightymesh

Re: Hey ... wheres my bribe ???

Postby russau » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:45 am

with all the "stuff" going on with these socalled "representatives" of ours, how in the heck is she still in office.and why hasnet our socalled "representatives" jumped on this? THANKS Larry for this info. i sent it to my local socalled "representatives" to see what they do now! im sure that im NOT on any of their Christmass lists!
russau

Postby russau » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:21 pm

all i ever get back from my socalled 'representatives" is a genaric letter saying thanks for the comment!
russau

Postby gremlin » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:26 am

russau wrote:all i ever get back from my socalled 'representatives" is a genaric letter saying thanks for the comment!

we must be talking to the same repersentive. heck i did have them tell me to call once. talked with them a bit. they had no clue as to why any one could not start a recycleing plant, till they found out you got to pass all kinds of epa bs. we even talked about methane recovery from sewage plants. and why they had a few millon bucks to give away to build them and not one city had a clue about it.
save a tree, eat a squirrel.
gremlin

Postby russau » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:14 pm

i just sent a comment to my local news paper in their comments section of the paper. next ill send a copy to all the news stations in St.louis also!
russau

Postby russau » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:34 pm

well i went and done it now! i imagine one of these socalled "representatives" will have the coppers knocking on my door or watching me now! i hope they bring their own limes and rum,heck i cant do much more than that now-a-days!
russau

Postby h20prospector » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:35 pm

Russ,

Whenever I've made a comment to one of my elected officials about anything, to include comments about prospecting, etc., all I've ever gotten in return was a "canned" letter. I'm pretty certain it never was read by the eyes it was intended for, but looked at by a staffer, who sent a letter in return. Rubber stamped with a signature too.
Retired AF Veteran - 26 years
LDMA/GPAA/GPOC/PLP member
Ice & fly fisherman

'If you don't stand for something, you will fall for everything.'

A government big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have!
h20prospector

Postby russau » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:39 pm

yep Pat thats all i ever get! last year the dems sent probly about 50 youngens to my door (from one time to another)(useually in groups of 3-5 people)asking to support the dem party. HUMMMMMMMM,i really embarrased myself with the words i used! but it felt good to know some dems heard my feelings towards their unAmerican acts!
russau

Return to Political