Dredge Hering Aug. 26th 2013

Politically oriented information, blasts, kudo's for politician’s (probably won't be many of those)

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Dredge Hering Aug. 26th 2013

Postby jerhobbs » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:44 pm

Hope to see some of you there

NEW DATE for the Motion for a Preliminary Injunction

NEXT Hearing will be on AUGUST 27, 2013 @ 8:30 AM

Rancho Cucamonga Court

Judge Gilbert G. Ochoa Dept. R8

8303 Haven Ave. (at Foothill)
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

Lets have a turnout like the last hearing andhave miners show up to the hearing again.

Thank You

Jerry Hobbs
jerhobbs

Re: Dredge Hering Aug. 26th 2013

Postby gremlin » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:02 am

wish i could go but i am out for the season. used up my vacation time all ready, dang doctors. any way go get em.
save a tree, eat a squirrel.
gremlin

Postby jerhobbs » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:12 pm

Sorry to inform all of the suction dredge miners that the Court denied the Preiminary Injunction. He found that the miners did not have irrepairable harm. He will writing up a decision on the demurrers that were filed, probably nest week.
If I had guess why he felt the miners had no harm it would be because about 80% of the miners that have been involved in this whole process consider themselves as recreational. No matter how much we have driven home to the public that they are not considered recreational, they stil maintain that they are.
Personally, I don't feel there is such a thing as recreational mining simply because, if someone could show them where they could pan an ounce of gold and hour, you could shoot dice on their shirt tail as they are running to that spot. A mining claim has rules and they are what can be done on a mining claim. Recreation is not on the list.
The trial date was postponed till some time in May of 2014 but in the meantime there will be several motions and the acquisition of the complete record for all of the cases. We were informed tday that the record is several hundred thousannd pages and is the largest record in the history of the Ca. Fish and Wildllife and the cost of that record to the plaintiffs can be $100,000 or more.
This far more money than we could normally acquire so again if we want to stay in this case we have got to rely on the miners and the clubs to help us raise the necessary funds. By staying in this lawsuit and fighting, we do not know the out come yet, but we do know the outcome if we do not fight back.
jerhobbs

Postby russau » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:14 pm

thanks for posting this Jerry! and a "big thanks goes out to all RECREATIONAL prospectors" for their effort to ruin it all! now watch all of these "recreational prospectors" start loseing their claims because of their "status"!
russau

Postby gremlin » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:31 am

i would like to know ware they got the numbers for the " Recreation " miners.
gremlin

Postby russau » Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:14 am

according to Jerrys post, from the miners own mouth! ive heard and read it on the computor for years and commented about NOT useing "recreational" when refering to their activity, and got blasted by "know-it-alls" i just want to thank them for their actions! i hope they feel proud of themselves! i only wish Jerrys post could goto EVERY gpaa club and gold prospecting site! ive quit clubs because of this!!! i guess the old saying still goes,"we are our own worst enemy"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
russau

Postby gremlin » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:51 pm

i am nt sure how any one can call them selfs "recreational", i mean come on if they hit a big strike there going to be selling gold. I know if i could even get 1/16 oz a day i would keep it, till i got a few oz then sell. now if i hit a few spots and could put in the big equmpent and mine during the summer, i do not like the cold. make cash to live all year around with a good vacation some place that is a bit warmer. you can bet that would not be "recreational"
gremlin

Postby russau » Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:34 pm

even gpaa/ldma and Tom Massie ,Steve Hershbeck(sp) refers to themselves as "recreational prospectors" ! some people even want to argue about it! but they say that they are covered by the 1866/1872 mining laws!NOT!
russau

Postby gremlin » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:39 pm

russau wrote:even gpaa/ldma and Tom Massie ,Steve Hershbeck(sp) refers to themselves as "recreational prospectors" ! some people even want to argue about it! but they say that they are covered by the 1866/1872 mining laws!

strange they should not be calling them selfs that, after all they have mines that are making them cash and employees. i have a feeling they are just very very confused, as to what is a vacation and what is work.
gremlin

Postby Hoser John » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:14 am

AS YE SOW-SO SHALL YE REAP ;)
Hoser John

Return to Political