Does this make lead worth more than gold?

Politically oriented information, blasts, kudo's for politician’s (probably won't be many of those)

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Does this make lead worth more than gold?

Postby eightymesh » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:52 am

link to essay http://www.theantiliberalzone.com/

OBAMA’S EPA PUTS THE FINAL NAIL IN THE COFFIN
Posted on October 26, 2013
of the LAST lead smelter in the USA. If there was any doubt that the EPA under The Obomination is anti-American, anti-business, and anti-freedom, and run by radical Marxist thugs, let that doubt evaporate like a fart in a hurricane.

EXCERPT: “Doe Run made significant efforts to reduce lead emissions from the smelter, but in 2008 the federal Environmental Protection Agency issued new National Ambient Air Quality Standards for lead that were 10 times tighter than the previous standard. Given the new lead air quality standard, Doe Run made the decision to close the Herculaneum smelter.

"As long as I am an American citizen and American blood runs in these veins I shall hold myself at liberty to speak, to write, and to publish whatever I please on any subject." – Elijah Parish Lovejoy (1802-1837)
eightymesh

Re: Does this make lead worth more than gold?

Postby russau » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:54 am

What a shame! Doe Run is a Missouri business and most of my wifes uncles work there or used to!
russau

Re: Does this make lead worth more than gold?

Postby Gold Seeker » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:29 am

Russ,

Hopefully your wife's uncles will be some the ones that will keep their jobs at least for a while, many of the others (165) will lose their jobs in December, what a Christmas present. :evil:

http://www.stltoday.com/business/local/ ... f3c2d.html
Skip P.

God, Family, Friends, and Gold!!!
Gold Seeker

Return to Political