Get outa dodge or fix it again tony

Politically oriented information, blasts, kudo's for politician’s (probably won't be many of those)

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Get outa dodge or fix it again tony

Postby eightymesh » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:34 am

OBAMA’S UAW BAILOUT CONTINUES TO SCREW AMERICA

just like everything the moron and his minions have touched. BTW, ANOTHER Romney claim that has been proven right.

EXCERPT: “At the beginning of 2014, Detroit may be bankrupt, but they’re cheering the five-year-old U.S. auto bailout in Italy. That’s because after being the beneficiary of billions in U.S. taxpayer largesse, Fiat, the leading Italian auto company, is going to buy its final stake in Chrysler from that other big bailout recipient, the United Auto Workers (UAW).

“Chrysler’s Now Fully an Italian Auto Company,” reads the Time magazine online headline. But wait a minute! Wasn’t the bailout supposed to be about saving the American auto industry? (Rhetorical question but in reality the answer is: No, it was to repay the UAW goons for ballot box stuffing, threatening GOP volunteers, raising the dead to vote again and again, and trucking in the illegal aliens to vote.)

As Mark Beatty and wrote in The Daily Caller in November 2012, after presidential candidate Mitt Romney made the controversial claim that Fiat would be expanding production of Chrysler’s Jeep in China (a claim that turned out to be correct).”

And the article nails the crux of the entire issue.

EXCERPT: “In “saving” the American auto industry, Obama gave an American company away. And he gave it away at the expense of pension funds and other secured creditors, which were given a much smaller stake in the new company than they would have been given under traditional bankruptcy proceedings. American manufacturing workers also lost out on the deal; many are now hostages to the woes of Fiat and the Italian economy.”

Obama, like VD, the gift that keeps on giving.
"As long as I am an American citizen and American blood runs in these veins I shall hold myself at liberty to speak, to write, and to publish whatever I please on any subject." – Elijah Parish Lovejoy (1802-1837)
eightymesh

Re: Get outa dodge or fix it again tony

Postby russau » Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:44 pm

so true! its getting harder and harder to find almost anything made in America. so where do all the things American manufactoring is makeing going to? Agenda 21, one world order,socilism, obama care. i dare not ask whats next!
russau

Return to Political