Mad Jack Ts for Dredging Effort

Politically oriented information, blasts, kudo's for politician’s (probably won't be many of those)

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Mad Jack Ts for Dredging Effort

Postby Hoser John » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:13 am

Forum Greenhorn

Quote weber
Report Post Thanks(0) Quote Reply Topic: Ice Cold Gold T-Shirts Fundraiser
Posted: 22 hours 29 minutes ago at 9:31am

http://www.facebook.com/pages/ICE-COLD- ... 5847594289
$20 each shipped anywhere in the U.S.A.

Mad Jack is the Maine state director for the GPAA, he has been on Ice Cold Gold and also appeared on Gold Fever (Lobster Nuggets episode)

He is selling Tee-shirts to try to cover his expenses fighting the new attempt to ban motorized prospecting in Maine. They only want 20 more streams but they are the major gold bearing streams in Maine. Lobster-Nuggets was filmed there in 2010
GOOD MAN GOOD CAUSE-sorry pic of shirt disappeared in cut/paste???John
Hoser John

Re: Mad Jack Ts for Dredging Effort

Postby russau » Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:06 pm

Jack i commented on your facebook page and it listed my wife as the poster............. Russ
russau

Postby MadJack » Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:45 am

Damn, and I thought I had another girlfriend! LOL
MadJack

Postby russau » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:08 am

Jack can you post any of Maines proposed bills or any pertinant info on the push to ban motorized prospecting on these streams. ill print it out and have this for our club meeting and for the gold show comeing up in September here is Missouri. plus ill be wearing your "T" shirt proudly at the gold show! Ill be in the PLP booth all weekend! ive been through the Maines regulations and looked through the LUPC/LURC ....I see where Catherine Carroll is the newly appointed head of LURC. her list of credentials are long and as green as they can be! and it appears that the wacoenviromentailists are pushing the groups to make changes. and it dont know if haveing several Senators/Representatives are on this board?? if they are dems, lookout!!
russau

Postby Hoser John » Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:52 am

:twisted: Give them summabeaches LL-Stop the anti dredging cancer that now has invaded our society.John :evil:
Hoser John

Postby MadJack » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:05 am

This week I will be attending more meetings/hearings that have been continuously postponed. I believe they are delaying their final vote for when miners don't show up. They send out emails for 9am meetings then put the vote off until later in the day/week. I plan to camp out up there this week.
Boring and tedious waiting...
MadJack

Postby russau » Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:41 pm

Jack thats a typical response from most greenies/gubermint types! this type of delay has been used by them in many states. most notably on the west coast!
russau

Postby Hoser John » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:03 am

EXACTLY what they did here also Jack as a mirror image playbook now in dirty politics. Pack the meeting room and they decide to leave and caucus--that's politician for get hammered and laid,then postponed/cancelled. The dredging industry was condemned by a 15 minute speal--that's all the time STEINBURG allowed by back door deal with PLOP the day before. All us miners were allowed to say-either I'm for or against that heineous closings. :shock: Damn'm all to LL-John
Hoser John

Postby russau » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:21 am

Yesterday at our club meeting in Wellington, Mo.(6.5 hour round trip for me) i gave our new Missouri PLP State Director(Melvin Altis) all the info i have gathered .he gave a speach on whats going on in Maine to prevent our rights and talked of sending donations and about Jacks "T" shirts. it was a good speach and i hope Jack gets to see something from it!
russau

Postby Hoser John » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:47 am

:o 6.5 hour drive on them roads-WOW- a good man on a mission to be sure-Kudos for the dedication bud-respect-John-
Hoser John

Next

Return to Political