Zombie Apocalypse

Politically oriented information, blasts, kudo's for politician’s (probably won't be many of those)

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Re: Zombie Apocalypse

Postby Bonaro » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:34 am

Well of course I would drag him back to the house with the garden tractor....silly :lol:
Bonaro

Postby russau » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:55 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:
russau

Postby russau » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:16 am

ifn you want some cheap stores you better hurry! theres even more of them "opening up " last night and more will be ava. tonight for sure! even the AA people are getting fed up with all of this!
russau

Postby Hoser John » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:22 am

AVA ?AA people??John
Hoser John

Postby russau » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:09 am

AVA. =availiable AA = African American.............well im glad to say that the area is back to normall! only a few killings,robberies,arrests, arsons.Damn its good to be back to normall! :)
russau

Postby Hoser John » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:05 am

:? We ALL got those but papers said saturday was AA shopping day as in looting growing. US papers so fulla bs-real/false on looting?John
Hoser John

Postby russau » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:16 am

well in reality its the younger people that are out to get their "free" stuff and you can see by the news videos they are laughing and having fun doing it in the "guise" of a rally for the AA that got shot! what hipocrits they are! but I sure noticed a heavy police presence in our area since this got going! and in a effort to keep this from flairing up anymore than it has, the police have been turning their eyes away of the problem ! this only gives these unruly people the go ahead to keep it up!
russau

Postby Hoser John » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:33 am

:shock: Just read online news that NATIONAL GUARD called out last night as this mess grows as the shopping escalates :roll: sic sic sic.....lock and load bud -John
Hoser John

Postby russau » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:39 pm

the NG's have been called into guard the police/FBI command center! the C. center got attacked last night by...............................well you probly read / watched the news! drugs and gangs are all over the place , so who do you think is out after the Govenor and the police post a curfew! heck that when these gangs are out running! im just waiting for this to REALLY blow up into a war! well that's one way to clear the welfare / unemployement rolls! let them kill each other!
russau

Postby dickb » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:23 pm

Russ:

Hope things stay safe for you, being that it's only 3 miles away. Bet you wish you had moved to CO when you were thinking about it a couple years ago. When I sent you all that water this spring, I didn't realize that it was HOT WATER. My apologies for that, just keep your doors locked and your heads down.

Good luck! :P

Dickb
77 Retired and Free
Eastern Iowa
dickb

PreviousNext

Return to Political